TBProAudio has announced dpMeter 3, a metering plugin that offers RMS, EBU R 128 and TruePeak (ISP) measurement.
Version 3 of the multi-channel meter adds GUI resizing and preset management.
dpMeter 3 is a precise digital audio multi channel meter including RMS, EBU R 128 and TruePeak (intersample) measurement. It is the successor of the very popular dpMeter II and adds GUI resizing and preset management.
dpMeter 3 features
- Click-free 64-bit internal processing.
- 2 measurement modes: RMS/EBU R 128.
- Multi channel metering: 2-6 RMS channels, 2.0 stereo, 4.0, 4.1 and 5.1 surround.
- RMS: integrated, momentary, peak and true peak.
- EBU R 128: integrated, momentary, short term, true pack and loudness range.
- True peak measurement based on ITU BS.1770-4.
- K/A/B/C/M-weighting filter.
- Continuous/synced measurement.
- Record metering results as automation data.
- Large and accurate live meters.
- Adjustable pre-gain.
- Manual loudness/peak/TP match with given reference level.
- Loudness delta mode.
- GUI scaling.
- Preset management.
dpMeter 3 is available as a free download for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3/AU/RTAS/AAX).
More information: TBProAudio