TBProAudio has announced the release of dpMeterXT, a precise multi channel meter supporting all relevant broadcast audio/music production standards, featuring large readouts, meters, graphs, measurement history and data logging.
dpMeterXT is fully compliant with the EBU R128, ITU-R BS.1770/1771, ATSC A/85 and several other region specific loudness standards.
dPMeterXT supports multiple channel configurations, from 1.0 up to 9.1/10.0, depending on your system configuration or DAW capabilities.
It features large readouts, meters, graphs, measurement history and data logging.
With dpMeterXT, you can define the measurement parameters in a very detailed way (i.a. integration time, gating levels, filter).
- Click-free 64-bit internal processing.
- Multi channel metering: up to 10 channels, multiple channel configurations.
- Supports all relevant loudness measurement standards.
- Multiple presets.
- Integrated, short term, momentary, TP/peak and LRA/PLR.
- True Peak measurement based on ITU BS1770.
- K/A/B/C/M/user-defined weighting filter.
- Continuous/synced measurement.
- Record metering results as automation data.
- Large and accurate live meters.
- Loudness history graph.
- Reports and CSV data export.
- Scalable GUI.
- Customizable GUI colors.
- Adjustable pre-gain.
- Loudness/peak/True Peak matching.
dpMeterXT (VST/VST3/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available for purchase for 79 EUR ex. VAT. A demo version is available for download.