TBProAudio has announced the release of an update to the dpMeter free metering audio plugin. Version 5.0 now uses a new graphics backend for smoother GUI scaling and some minor bug fixes.
dpMeter5 is a precise digital audio multi channel meter including RMS, EBU R 128, Dialog gated and TruePeak (intersample) measurement.
It is the successor of the very popular dpMeter4 and adds GUI resizing and preset management.
dpMeter v5.0 features
- Click-free 64-bit internal processing.
- Measurement modes: RMS/EBU R128/DIAL.
- Multi channel metering: 2-6 RMS channels, 2.0 stereo, 4.0, 4.1 and 5.1 surround.
- RMS: integrated, momentary, peak and true peak, Crest.
- EBU R128: IL, SL, ML, true pack and loudness range.
- DIAL (dialog gated): IL (dialog gated), SL, dialog proportion, loudness range (dialog gated), loudness range, true peak.
- True peak measurement based on ITU BS.1770-4.
- K/A/B/C/M-weighting filter.
- Continuous/synced measurement.
- Record metering results as automation data.
- Large and accurate live meters.
- Adjustable pre-gain.
- Manual loudness/peak/TP match with given reference level.
- Loudness offset mode.
- GUI scale.
- Preset management.
The plugin is a free download for Windows and Mac in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats.
More information: TBProAudio