Togu Audio Line has released version 1.03 of its BassLine-101 virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
TAL-BassLine-101 is a monophonic bass synthesizer with a classic analogue sound. The GUI is intuitive and easy to use. It produces the raw sound you know from analogue devices without any effects.
Changes in BassLine-101 v1.03
- Swing feature for arpeggiator and sequencer (50-75%) added.
- Arpeggiator mode “As Played” plays notes in wrong order fixed.
- Arpeggiator mode “As Played Reverse” added for compatibility.
- Envelope LFO mode fixed. Plays only at the first 50% of the period.
- More reactive faders.
- More intense parameter smoothing for attack, decay and sustain controls.
- Midi export now produces overlapping notes for steps set to slide.
- Ordered synced LFO rates.
The TAL-BassLine-101 plug-in for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) costs $60 USD. It is currently available for the introductory price of $40 USD.
More information: Togu Audio Line / TAL-BassLine-101