Tritik has updated its Moodal resonator plugin that lets you transform your sound in a lively and refreshing way.
Moodal is an audio plugin that modelizes objects and spaces to be excited by the sounds you will run through it.
Make your snare deeper, or change it to a bottle. Send your voice through a phone, or slide it on a string. Give your guitar a new soundboard, or throw some notes over a plate and quickly create rich textures.
Changes in Moodal v1.1.1
- Fixed: FL studio crash when automating certain parameters.
- Fixed: plugin state not always marked as ‘dirty’ when modifying the curves.
- Fixed: curves points still marked as selected after ‘unselect all points’ (in context menu).
- Fixed: user interface lag (specially on macOS).
- Tweak: when resizing the UI, save last size as default UI size.
- Other small UI improvements.
Moodal is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX). Through July you can purchase the plugin at 30% off as part of Tritik’s Summer Sale. Regular price is 75 EUR.