u-he has announced the release of Repro-5, a polyphonic companion to the Repro-1 synthesizer instrument.
Both plugins offer a powerful analog sound, using component-level modelling of two famous synthesizers.
While Repro-5 shares a lot of sonic DNA with Repro-1, there are lots of new and unique flavours to explore.
Repro-5 adds new dimensions to the familiar classic sound. Play rich pads and drive them with the new polyphonic distortion unit. Play lush chords, or go for thick detuned unison leads.
- 8-voice polyphony.
- 1 to 8 voice unison with glide control.
- Audio-rate voice modulation: oscillator FM (frequency and pulse width), filter FM.
- 4-pole resonant lowpass filter.
- Flexible modulation options plus 2-slot matrix.
- Polyphonic distortion unit with 4 types including bit crusher.
- 5 effects: tape emulation, delay/chorus, EQ/resonator, reverb, sonic conditioner/dynamics processor.
- Over 950 factory presets.
Repro-5 and Repro-1 also include a new preset browser with text search, tags, color-coded favorites, smart folders and much more.
Repro-5 and Repro-1 are now available as a single product called Repro, available for macOS and Windows in VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and NKS formats (32 and 64-bit). The Linux version is expected to be ready within a few weeks.