From the ueberschall website:
For the first time, you are able to move, pitch, stretch or even delete any single note of the snare, hihat, bass drum etc. loop without affecting the rest of the groove. All loops and single sound loops automatically adjust their tempo to your arrangement while remaining groovy and keeping their natural color. You can also try radical pitching and stretching to make everything sound more electronic. Unlimited control over the loops and multi channel layers, multiple variations, every tone of each drum instrument editable for total flexibility
Liquid Drums features more than 450 drum loop construction kits (over 2600 layered loops) incl. 100 breaks, intros and outros (over 640 layered tracks) in all styles and variations.
- control audio material as simply as midi data
- change notes within the phrase
- adapt tempo and key
- select from a wide range of musical scales
- control all parameters in realtime
- pre-screening with adapted pitch and tempo
- easily generate your individual setup
- high quality Melodyne technology
- multiple content management
- edit start and ending
- quick sound browser
- all parameters midi controllable
- save audio of original and modified loops
- export to midi
- sync to host
- great bandwidth of styles
- highest quality recording equipment
Liquid Drums comes as a 2 GB library DVD, for MAC/PC, RTAS, VST, Audio Units and StandAlone.
Visit ueberschall for more information and sound demos.