Universal Audio has released version 5.5.0 of the UAD Software installers.
UAD Software Version 5.5.0 represents another step forward for the award-winning UAD Powered Plug-In platform.
It includes the colourful new Trident A-Range Classic Console EQ plug-in for UAD-1 and UAD-2, enhancements for EMT 250 and 1176LN/SE plug-ins, and performance improvements for Mac users.
Changes in UAD Software Version 5.5.0
- New EQ plug-in: UAD Trident A-Range Classic Console EQ
- 4-band active EQ modeled from one of only 13 original Trident A-Range desks
- Licensed and endorsed by Trident Audio Developments, created by Universal Audio
- Unique filter response curves modeled to exacting detail
- Inductor-based EQ design yields band interaction between bell and shelving filters
- Unique ability to combine cut filters for unusual filtering responses
- Cosmetics match the original module’s “aubergine” (eggplant) finish
- (EMT 250) New Noise parameter optionally eliminates modeled noise floor
- (EMT 250) Improved Wet/Dry slider mouse tracking
- (1176LN/SE) Added output dB labels for controls view and automation
- (RTAS) Mellowmuse ATA plug-in and manual are updated to version 1.4 (Vista users: see note below)
- (Mac) UAD-2 SOLO/Laptop now supports “Higher Performance” graphics mode
- (Mac) Resolved Err -50, Not Responding, and Kernel Panic errors with UAD-2 Duo & Quad
- (Mac) Resolved excessive UAD-2 unload times when quitting Logic Pro
- (Mac) Resolved UAD-1e wake from sleep issue on some Mac Pro systems
- (Mac) Fixed scrolling of horizontal controls which were previously reversed
More information: Universal Audio / UAD Software