VirSyn has released Poseidon, a virtual synth featuring the spectral modelling sound generator of CUBE.
For all creatures in the ocean of sound – Sonic textures from other worlds, Analog signature sounds, Cut-through-the-mix leads and silkily smooth pads: POSEIDON sets a new standard for sounds and ease of use.
- Spectral modelling oscillator, 512 oscillators, harmonic/inharmonic spectra, arbitrary noise spectra, 8 times unisono mode
- Time machine, free control over temporal evolution of sound, modulatable time stretching/compression, time freeze
- Timbre control, natural Brightness control, Balance partial spectrum and residual noise, Frequency stretching, Amplitude/Frequency blur filter
- F-Domain Filter, Lowpass / Highpass / comb / Antiresonance, Unique design with resonance and bandwidth
- Spatializer, Independent moving stereo position of each partial
- Resynthesis, AIFF/WAV sample import, Sine spectrum, Residual spectrum
- Effects, Chorus/Phaser/Flanger, Distortion, Echo/Delay, Reverb
- MIDI learn function
Visit VirSyn for more information.