VirSyn has released version 1.3 of REFLECT, an algorithmic reverberation plugin which combines the flexibility of vintage algorithmic reverbs with the sonic quality of convolution based reverbs.
The new version 1.3 is a true surround reverb modelling multichannel early reflections and decorrelated reverb tails for a realistic spatial emulation.
Changes in v1.3
- True Surround reverb
- VST3: all configurations up to 12 channels including 5.1 / 7.1
- AudioUnit: mono/stereo/5.1 => mono/stereo/5.1
- RTAS: mono/stereo/5.1/7.1 => mono/stereo/5.1/7.1
- Import of surround impulse responses.
- Surround reverb programs.
- VST3 compatibility.
- Fixed: Wavelab 6 working now.
- Fixed: Settings no longer reset on bounce to disk (Mac/Digital Performer).
Visit VirSyn for more information, audio demos and to download a demo of REFLECT (requires Syncrosoft dongle).