sonicLAB has announced the release of its new stochastic MIDI modulator which utilizes sonicLAB’s unique distributed server/client audio engine structure.
VOLBotM is a super LFO with versatile stochastic sources to render complex modulation.
The VOLBotM can distribute itself over multiple DAW tracks as 1 server and its multiple clients. The VOLBotM clients receive their parameter space from the server instantly, can be controlled from the server interface directly and all together; but they have their independent modulation engine. Likewise you can stack layers if synth material on different DAW tracks and create a beautiful motion / stream of modulation like dunes of sand.
Each instance of the VOLBotM client will be on the same parameter range as the server, but will demonstrate a stochastic variation of the modulation created by the VOLBotM server. The variation potential being created algorithmically will save you a lot of manual experimentation efforts and present new sound design possibilities.
- VOLBotM generates 4 unique iterations of its LFO to address selected MIDI CC destinations with each of them.
- As it is a midi FX plugin, you can send them to synth plugins and create seamless modulation streams running in parallel.
- For each LFO iteration VOLBotM offers 4 independent stochastic modulators targeting various parameters of the LFO at the same time.
- A multitude of discrete and continuous stochastic distributions and standard waveforms are available for various configurations.
- Waveform offset handling and limiters with transparency control, all with stochastic modulation.
- Wide range of parameter handling and highest precision waveform rendering.
- Easy handling / almost automatic setup of server / client instances on your DAW.
Available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU), VOLBotM retails for 59 EUR (includes server and client version). It is on sale at an introductory price of 49 EUR until January 16th, 2022. Existing VOLBot users (and BOT bundle owners) can get an additional 10 EUR discount by obtaining their discount coupon at the sonicLAB support.
More information: sonicLAB