W.A. Production has launched an introductory sale on the new “What About” series Lofi Hip Hop in Serum tutorial course, a 7-part video series on creating LoFi Hip Hop with the popular Serum wavetable synthesizer.
The tutorials covers:
- Drums & Atmosphere: A look on LoFi drums and makes a nice forest atmosphere sound inside Serum.
- Rhodes & Chords: Laying down the fundamentals of every lofi hiphop track: the chords with a Rhodes-like instrument using only Serum.
- Bass: Making an 808-like bass instrument.
- Xylophone: Making a xylophone-like instrument that plays along with the main Rhodes chords.
- Steeldrum: Closing the circle of melodies with the other instruments.
- Guitar: An attempt to create an acoustic sounding guitar instrument.
- Mastering: Making some minor mastering on the final groove built up in the previous videos.
Regularly $14.90 USD, the course is on sale for $7.50 USD for a limited time.
More information: W.A. Production