Waves Audio has announced the release of Bass Fingers, a detailed and nuanced fingerstyle bass virtual instrument that allows you to lay down authentic and realistic-sounding basslines with the personality of a seasoned bass player—intuitively on your keyboard.
Bass Fingers comes with an extensive sample library with 15.5GB of hand-crafted bass samples.
It ain’t easy creating realistic sounding MIDI basslines. It’s more than just notes—you want to hear the expressiveness, the touch of the strings hitting the frets, and all the goodness that happens in-between the notes to make a bassline sound like a player and not a computer.
Bass Fingers translates your MIDI input into basslines full of character and personality, giving you the same mechanics, variations and dynamics a seasoned bass player creates naturally across the fretboard.
Designed, recorded and edited by highly regarded bass player Or Lubianiker (Marty Friedman, Gus G, Bumblefoot), Bass Fingers is an ultra-natural sounding, high-performance virtual instrument with an extensive range of articulation and control over your sound—from natural legatos, release and decays, to realistic percussive playing, sampled slides, mechanical noises, and other natural playing effects.
Bass Fingers features
- The most nuanced fingerstyle bass sample library ever created.
- 8 velocity layers and 6 round robins for every sampled note.
- Full 5-string articulation: natural hammer-ons and pull-offs, release and decays, sampled slides, percussive playing & more.
- 21 interactive playing positions with an intelligent adaptive fretboard.
- Automatic string switching.
- Customizable Keyswitch Editor for modifiers and additional bass SFX samples.
- Built-in studio-quality effects.
- Plugin or standalone instrument.
- NKS-ready for NI Komplete Kontrol and Maschine.
Bass Fingers is on sale for $49 USD (regular $69 USD). For a limited time only you can get it at 50% off with coupon code HALF at checkout!
More information: Waves Audio