Wlodzimierz Grabowski has released version 3.5.6 of Extreme Sample Converter, a multifunctional audio program, browser, player, and program editor with advanced conversion between different sample formats.
Changes in Extreme Sample Converter v3.5.6
- Added Level meters added to VSTi/Hardware Converter.
- Added Manual Start, Stop in Hardware Converter.
- Fix: Zoom to All didn’t work in wave view, Audio Grid option added.
- Fix: VST plugins were not added to the plugin’s list when program was first runned in Hardware Converter mode.
- Changed: Method of note audition on zone map in VSTi/Hardware Converter.
Extreme Sample Converter 4.0 Pro (64-bit) for Windows Vista and MAC OS X is still under development. The upgrade from 3.x to 4.0 Pro for Windows will be free.
Visit the Extreme Sample Converter website for more information.