Zerodebug has released Soda, a modular DJ application for iOS that lets the user customize pretty much everything to his/her own taste.
You’d want more easily accessible Cue-points? A longer volume fader? A secondary waveform that is completely zoomed in? Not an issue – soda will adapt to your needs.
From a basic single-deck to sophisticated looping setups with up to 8 decks, beatjumps and FX – soda can serve any requirement.
Get creative with your Music right here on your iPad / iPhone.
- Freely customisable Interface.
- Up to 8 Decks.
- Up to 16 nameable Cue-Points per Deck & Track.
- Cue points can be used as Loop-Cues.
- Sample Import via Document Picker & Files app.
- Full access to your iTunes Library.
- Easy setup & management of playlists.
- Variable Launch-quantization for synced Tracks.
- Split Output via compatible split-cable.
- Pre-Cue your tracks via Headphone.
- Zoomable color-coded Waveforms.
- Ableton Link support.
- 2 Send FX Chains.
- AUv3 Effect support – include your favorite AUs.
- 5 internal Effects.
- BPM & Key detection.
- Time-stretch (Key-Lock).
- Fully MIDI mappable.
- Sync or manual pitch – get the best of both worlds.
- Works with any iOS-compatible audio & MIDI interface.
Soda for iPhone and iPad is available for $9.99 USD.
More information: Soda