zplane.development has released version 1.1.0 of ppmBatch, the cross-platform loudness batch processing application for Windows and Mac.
The update includes support for 7.1. channel configurations.
ppmBatch allows you to analyze and normalize your audio files according to various broadcasting loudness standards. It batch processes files in multiple real time and provides intuitive user feedback about each file’s compliance status and processing progress. Measurement results are displayed in a clearly arranged, customizable user interface.
ppmBatch comes with presets for the most common broadcasting standards. It enables you to modify these presets and to setup your own profiles. You can create summary report files for a selection of audio files, as well as more detailed reports for each individual file
ppmBatch is the perfect tool for post production, archive converting and automatic normalizing of every-day broadcast reports.
Changes in ppmBatch v1.1.0
- New: support for 7.1 multichannel input (WAV & multi-mono).
- New: show color-coded max. TP for each channel.
- Fix: report displays the LRA not precise.
- Fix: wrong handling of multi-mono files having multiple dots in their names.
- Fix (Windows only): reading incorrect length from MP3 with VBR.
ppmBatch is available for 299 EUR incl. VAT. A free demo version can be downloaded from the product page.
More information: zplane.development