Noisecrux has released the Synth1 Noisecrux Preset Bank, a free collection 128 presets for the Synth1 software synthesizer by Ichiro Toda.
I have built a library of presets over time and now I’ve decided to share some of my favourite ones.
This is Synth1 bank of 128 original presets covering basses, leads, keys, pads, FX and percussion sounds.
They are useable for a wide variety of electronic music styles, but probably more oriented towards ambient, chill, drum and bass, glitch or dubstep.
The soundset is a free download at Noisecrux.
More information: Noisecrux / Synth1 Preset Bank
Ichiro Toda has posted a teaser screenshot of iPhone and iPad versions of Synth1, the popular freeware synthesizer plugin.
My Japanese isn’t too great, but it seems that an iOS version of Synth1 is scheduled for release in Spring 2013.
More information: Ichiro Toda
Emerge Audio has announced the release of Rage, a soundset for the Synth1 software synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
Emerge Audio proudly presents a new free soundbank of 40 patches for Ichiro Toda Synth1.
It contains basses, arps, pads and other presets. They are categorized and available for free download.
Rage is a free download (no registration required).
More information: Emerge Audio
TNK aka Philippe Meisburger has released the Analog Dream Soundbank, a collection of 128 patches for Ichiro Toda’s Synth1 software synthesizer.
Demo video for the Analog dream soundbank for Ichiro Toda’s Daichi labs Synth1 VSTi.
I hope you’ll enjoy those carfully crafted patches, and that you’ll have fun and that you’ll do great music with them :-)
It contains 128 sounds in various genres : leads, pads, basses, keys, FXs,…
The soundset is a free download.
The Analog Dream Soundbank Download size: 1.49 MB
More information: TNK Music
Ichiro Toda has released version 1.12 of Synth1, a freeware virtual synthesizer plug-in for Windows.
Changes in Synth1 v1.12
- External bank (ZIP file):
- Now able to read ZIP file of compressed .sy1 files.
- Now able to select it from the patch selection window of Synth1 only by putting the zip file on the external bank folder (default is “zipbank”).
- Two or more folders can be included in one zip file with the hierarchy.
- It is not possible to write it in an external bank. It is only for reading.
- The preservation place of the set up information was changed from the Windows registry to the ini file:
- The event that the set up information was not preserved on 64-bit OS or it was not possible to refer occurred.
- Therefore, when the setting of existing Synth1 is succeeded, it is necessary to execute set succession tool (reg2ini.exe).
- The ini file is “APPDATA\Daichi\Synth\synth1.ini”.
- The method of selecting the bank in the patch selection window corresponding an external bank was changed to the tree view form.
- Memo (readme.txt) of each bank folder was confirmed and it preserved it in the patch selection window.
- It was able to be set whether to use a transparent window on the patch selection screen etc. by an optional dialog.
- Sound Engine: High-pass/Low-pass filter was added to Delay’s feedback loop.
- BugFix: Problem that slider was displayed in LCD parts at setting that doesn’t use slider window.
Synth1 is available to download as a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: Ichiro Toda / Synth1