MusicDevelopments RapidComposer, music prototyping software updated to v1.21
MusicDevelopments has released version 1.21 of RapidComposer, a rapid music prototyping software for Windows.
RapidComposer is a unique, non-destructive, parametric phrase-based music prototyping software with VSTi and SoundFont support.
Changes in RapidComposer v1.21
- Chord inversions and added octave offsets can be specified by a formula; inversion description is now an integral part of the chord.
- It is possible to create a new note by doubleclicking (Ctrl-click still works).
- Default note offset unit can be set in the Settings/Misc panel.
- Recording a phrase from MIDI In works again in the Phrase Editor.
- Problems with the FingerPicking Generator fixed (experienced on Windows XP).
- History data was not updated when History tab was selected. This is fixed.
- Importing a 44.1kHz audio file and converting it to 48kHz made the end of the audio silent.
- Sometimes a keyboard was rendered for audio tracks, this is fixed.
RapidComposer is available to purchase for $295 USD. The update is available to download by pressing the “Check For Updates” button in the demo or in the full version of RapidComposer.
More information: MusicDevelopments