Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Native Instruments announces Guitar Rig 4 Pro
Native Instruments has announced Guitar Rig 4 Pro, a professional guitar studio for your computer.
GUITAR RIG 4 PRO is the ultimate all-in-one guitar and bass solution for perfect custom tone. The powerful and intuitive software comprises of a vast array of amps, cabinets, mics and effects, recreated in stunning detail. The latest version includes 3 new amps, 4 new super-flexible effects and above all, the revolutionary Control Room for that “big bucks” studio tone.
New in Guitar Rig 4 Pro
- Control Room — This all-new module opens a vast new world of tone with an unparalleled degree of natural sound reproduction and tonal clarity. With just a few fader moves you can create the sound of professional studio recordings that will definitely cut through the mix.
- New Amps — GUITAR RIG 4 PRO’s three new amps bridge the gap between vintage goodness and future classic. Jump, Hot Plex, Cold Plex must be heard to be believed.
- New Effects — New tools to transform your sound include Grain Delay, Octaverb, Iceverb and Twin Delay.
- Over 250 New High-Class Presets — GUITAR RIG 4 PRO comes with over 250 studio-ready presets. Use them as instantly usable pro-quality tones or as a starting point for your own tweaks.
- Further Improvements — Further technical improvements to GUITR RIG 4 PRO include:
- Faster workflow with component presets
- Better handling of external Controllers
- Improved range and quality for time and pitch-based effects
- True stereo processing
GUITAR RIG 4 PRO will be available in October 2009 for a suggested retail price of $199 USD / 179 EUR, and will also be part of the new KOMPLETE 6 bundle. An update for owners of previous versions of GUITAR RIG 1,2,3 will be available for $79 USD / 69 EUR.
More information: Native Instruments