Plugin Boutique has launched a sale on AudioSpillage’s Elecktroid drum machine instrument for Mac as part of its Partner Focus promotion.
Elecktroid blends synthesis and sample playback in a single integrated package.
AudioSpillage entered the pro audio software market in late 2009 with the introduction of MiniSpillage, a compact and free drum plugin for Mac OS X. MiniSpillage was followed closely by its larger brother, DrumSpillage, a full featured professional grade drum and percussion synthesis plugin also for Mac OS X.
In January 2011 DrumSpillage received the ‘Editor’s Choice’ award from Germany’s Beat magazine. MiniSpillage was the featured drum plugin for Computer Music Magazine’s ‘Essential Selection 2010′ freeware special.
Fast forward to the present and the company has added Elektroid, a fully-fledged drum machine, with synthesis, sample-playback and sequencing capabilities all contained within to the roster.
Elecktroid for Mac (AU) is available to purchase at a 50% discount until August 24th, 2013.
More information: Plugin Boutique / Elecktroid
AudioSpillage has announced DrumSpillage 2, the first major update to its multi-model drum synthesizer instrument for Mac OS X.
DrumSpillage 2 is equipped with 13 exclusive drum synthesis models. We’ve retuned the original models from version 1 especially for this release. The models implement a variety of synthesis techniques including classic analog, physical modelling, additive and FM synthesis.
DrumSpillage 2 combines new features with a brand new UI design.
New in DrumSpillage 2
- New streamlined user interface with larger sliders and clearer labelling.
- Upgraded synthesis and DSP architecture including anti-aliasing oscillators.
- 4 LFOs per pad (upgraded from 2 in 1.x).
- Increased number of modulation destinations in the model editor.
- New LFO waveforms and smoother modulation for existing waveforms.
- Support for cross-modulating LFOs.
- Full dynamic velocity control over the synthesis parameters.
- New distortion algorithms.
- MPC/Maschine style pad layout preference.
- New kit presets designed especially for v2.
- Bug fixes and improved overall stability.
DrumSpillage 2 will be released this Summer and is available to pre-order for a 25% discounted price (£56.25 GBP/69 EUR/$89 USD). Pre-order customers will receive a 1.x license to use in the mean time. Users of version 1.x can upgrade for £10 GBP/12.50 EUR/$15.99 USD.
AudioSpillage has also introduced a brand new logo and website for the DrumSpillage 2 announcement.
More information: AudioSpillage
AudioSpillage has updated the MiniSpillage compact drum synthesis plugin for Mac to v1.3.1.
MiniSpillage is a free professional quality drum synthesizer plugin featuring a high resolution 64-bit DSP audio engine and a custom set of drum synthesis algorithms.
Changes in MiniSpillage v1.3.1
- Fixed the ‘Decimate’ effect function.
- Re-tuned kit and pad preset content.
- Larger fonts for improved readability.
- GUI improvements.
MiniSpillage is a free AudioUnit plug-in for Mac.
More information: AudioSpillage / MiniSpillage
AudioSpillage has updated its Elecktroid drum instrument plug-in for Mac to version 1.0.3.
Changes in Elecktroid v1.0.3
- Fixed GUI colour inconsistencies between different host apps.
- Correct names for multiple outputs now displayed in host app.
- Minor GUI improvements.
AudioSpillage has also launched a “Halloween + Guy Fawkes Sale”, offering 20% of Elecktroid and DrumSpillage until November 5th, 2012.
More information: AudioSpillage
AudioSpillage has announced the release of Elecktroid, a drum machine plugin combining both drum synthesis and sample playback facilities.
Elecktroid blends synthesis and sample playback facilities in a simple integrated package. Combine the depth and power of drum synthesis alongside your existing sample collections and sync both to a brand new rhythm oriented step sequencer.
AudioSpillage’s Elecktroid combines drum synthesis and samples.
- 8 drum pads.
- 8 sequencer tracks.
- 24 MIDI playable patterns.
- Full velocity and parameter control graph editing.
- Assign trigger-probability value to any sequencer step.
- Humanize and groove quantize control.
- 4 drum synthesis models (BassDrum, SnareDrum, WoodDrum and Hi-Hat).
- 1 sample and 1 drum synth per pad.
- Or 2 samples per pad (without the synth).
- Velocity cross-fade between sample and synth (or between 2 samples).
- 8 sound outputs.
- Distortion, filter and lo-fi FX on each pad.
- 2 LFOS (6 waveforms) per pad.
- 3 ADSR envelopes per pad.
- 64-bit DSP processing.
Elecktroid for Mac (AU) is available to purchase for the introductory price of £35 GBP/45 EUR/$55 USD (20% of regular discount).
More information: AudioSpillage / Elecktroid