AudioSpillage has updated its DrumSpillage drum synthesizer for Mac to version 1.6.2.
DrumSpillage is equipped with 13 exclusive drum synth models. Each model has been carefully designed and engineered to create a particular family of percussion sounds (e.g. bass drum, hi-hat, cymbal, snare, FM percussion) whilst still providing enough sonic scope to venture into new and previously unheard rhythmic territory.
Changes in DrumSpillage v1.6.2
- Exported samples are now normalised eliminating potential clipping issues.
- Accent controls restored to original bottom left position in model editor.
- Global controls moved to bottom right of model editing window.
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug that caused stuck notes at low velocities.
- Dragging pads to copy/move works again.
- The ‘pads transmit velocity’ now works correctly.
- Memory leaks.
DrumSpillage for Mac (AU) costs £75 GBP/€89 EUR/$125 USD.
More information: AudioSpillage / DrumSpillage
AudioSpillage has announced a Double Pack deal for its DrumSpillage and Elecktroid software drum/percussion instruments for Mac.
We’re running a new ‘Double Pack’ promotion. For a limited time we are offering DrumSpillage + Elecktroid (which is still on pre-order) for the fantastic price of: £60 / €75 / $99
Double Pack Deal features
- Elecktroid—Drum machine instrument centered around both sample and synthesis technology. Includes an integrated step sequencer with poly-rhythmic and probability control.
- DrumSpillage—HD drum synthesis plugin with a totally original sound palette. 16 drum pads, 13 drum models, overdrive effects, WAV/AIFF export and multiple outputs. Essential tool for any serious beat technician.
Both plugins are available for Mac (AU). The offer ends September 24th, 2012.
More information: AudioSpillage
AudioSpillage has announced Elecktroid, a drum machine instrument plug-in for Mac OS X.
Elecktroid combines drum synthesis, sample playback and step sequencer functionality in a single integrated package.
Elecktroid is a direct replacement for the MiniSpillage2 plugin which has now been discontinued. Customers who have already ordered MiniSpillage2 will automatically receive a full license for Elecktroid when released.
Elecktroid: Fusion of drum synth & drum sampler with custom designed rhythm sequencer.
- 8 drum pads.
- 8 sequencer tracks.
- 24 MIDI playable patterns.
- Full velocity and parameter control graph editing.
- Assign trigger-probability value to any sequencer step.
- Humanize and groove quantize control.
- 4 drum synthesis models (BassDrum, SnareDrum, WoodDrum and Hi-Hat).
- 1 sample and 1 drum synth per pad.
- Or 2 samples per pad (without the synth).
- Velocity cross-fade between sample and synth (or between 2 samples).
- 8 sound outputs.
- Distortion, filter and lo-fi FX on each pad.
- 2 LFOS (6 waveforms) per pad.
- 3 ADSR envelopes per pad.
- 64-bit DSP processing.
Elecktroid for Mac (AU) is available to pre-order now at 20% off, priced £35 GBP / €45 EUR / $55 USD (regular £45 GBP / €56 EUR / $69 USD). Expected release date is August 8th, 2012.
More information: AudioSpillage / Elecktroid
AudioSpillage has announced a Flash Summer Sale offering its DrumSpillage plugin at a discount for a limited time.
Buy their DrumSpillage drum synthesizer plugin for a special 35% off price until July 16th 2012.
Standard price: £75 / €89 / $119.
Flash sale price: £49 / €62 / $77.
More information: AudioSpillage
Plugin Boutique has launched a Facebook contest, offering the chance to win some plugins to its Facebook fans.
Win studio gear from Minimal System Instruments and AudioSpillage (available for Mac & PC) plus 1GB of Loopmasters Samples.
Like & Share Plugin Boutique’s photo for a chance to win plugins and sample packs.
To enter the contest participants have like this photo.
A “Like” gets you 1 entry in the contest, a “Share” is good for 2 entries, or do both to get 3 entries. The winners will be announced on the Plugin Boutique Facebook page.
More information: Plugin Boutique / Facebook contest