iMusicAlbum has released version 1.5 of AltiSpace, a convolution reverb app for iPad and iPhone.
AltiSpace includes a large built-in library of the highest quality reverb impulses taken from actual devices and the possibility to upload your own reverb space impulses.
Intuitive and compact user interface for maximum ease and efficiency.
Changes in AltiVerb v1.5
- Added new devices in the samples library (more than 250 samples now).
- Supports Audiobus 2.x in Input, Effect and Output slots.
- Added Audiobus “State Saving” feature.
- Possibility to change start time of sample (offset).
- Pre-delay was decreased to 4 msec.
- Length of sample was increased up to 8.45 sec.
- Supports 44.1 and 48.0 kHz sample rate.
- New advanced audio control options.
- New color schemes.
- Built-in description updated.
- Minor bug fixes.
AltiSpace for iOS is available for purchase for $6.99 USD.
More information: iMusicAlbum / AltiSpace
Algoriddim has released version 2.6 of djay 2 for iOS, a DJ mixing app featuring new content, new MIDI controller support, improved Spotify integration and lots of other improvements.
djay transforms your iPad into a full–featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with both your iTunes music library and Spotify, djay gives you direct access to all your favorite songs and playlists. You can perform live, record mixes on–the–go, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an iPad.
Changes in djay v2.6 features
- NEW Sample Pack: Drop Science by GENERAL ELECTRIC.
- NEW plug & play support and optimized UI for all-new Pioneer DDJ-WEGO3 controller.
- NEW setting to distinguish major and minor when key detection is enabled.
- Improved Spotify integration: now BPM and KEY are shown in the media browser (even for tracks that have not been analyzed yet).
- Improved Spotify integration: songs that you have listened to before are now marked in the library so you can find undiscovered tracks more easily.
- Improved sort by KEY: now tracks with matching keys are highlighted with color.
- Improved sorting: now sort order is maintained when switching iTunes or Spotify playlists.
- Improved Edit Grid: now fixes misaligned beat grids by re-analyzing the track based on the downbeat you set (and optionally your tapped BPM).
- Improved VoiceOver integration.
- Added FX wet/dry setting for Numark iDJ Pro.
- Fixed crash when selecting certain FX on Numark Mixdeck Quad.
- Lots of bugfixes and overall improvements.
djay 2 is available for purchase for 8.99 EUR (iPad) / 2.69 EUR (iPhone).
More information: Algoriddim
Focusrite has launched iTrack Pocket, a portable, high quality stereo microphone and guitar input that lets you create and share exceptional videos using your iPhone.
If you’ve ever tried recording on iPhone, you’ll know that it really struggles to capture the sound of vocals and guitar. Yet with the growing number of singer-songwriters being discovered through their live performances on YouTube, it’s more important than ever to capture sound that stands out.
That’s why we designed iTrack Pocket. It’s a portable, high quality stereo microphone and guitar input that connects to your iPhone to let you create and share videos that sound as good as they look.
iTrack Pocket features
- Built for YouTube Performers — Simply connect your iPhone, choose some effects, press record and edit in seconds. Your finished performance will be automatically mastered and uploaded to YouTube with outstanding quality.
- Instant HD Recording — Look and sound amazing on YouTube, by recording your performance in HD video with high quality stereo audio.
- Designed for Singer-Songwriters — The stereo microphone captures clear, detailed recordings of your performance: vocals, guitar, piano or any other instrument.
- Great Guitar Sound — The dedicated guitar input and included amp simulation makes it easy to record amazing sounding guitar at the touch of a button.
- Take It Anywhere — Fits in your pocket, powered by your iPhone and designed to sound great in any situation, so you can use it wherever you take your phone.
- Officially for iPhone — Approved by Apple, so you can connect to any lightning compatible iPhone with the Lightning cable included. Officially supports iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S.
- Make Professional Performances — Comes with the easy-to-use app, Impact by Focusrite, which will make your performance look and sound professional, then let you upload it straight to YouTube.
- Easily Enhance Your Quality — Effortlessly find the perfect setting for the clearest possible recording, by letting iTrack Pocket take care of all the technical setup for you.
The iTrack Pocket is available for purchase for MSRP $125.99 USD ($99.99 street).
More information: Focusrite / iTrack Pocket
Native Instruments has released version 1.5 of Traktor DJ, a DJ mixing app for iOS.
Create mixes in seconds with TRAKTOR DJ for iOS. Touch and manipulate music as waveforms on your iOS device using hand gestures you already know. This isn’t just an app – this is as close to the music as it gets.
Changes in Traktor DJ v1.5.1
- New SuperSlicer feature available for in-app purchase.
- History Playlists remember what you play so you don’t have to.
- Beat Grid improvements with pinch-to-zoom and magnetic snapping.
- Some bugfixes for the browser.
- Enhanced performance on latest generation devices.
Traktor DJ is available for purchase for $9.99 USD.
More information: Native Instruments / Traktor DJ
PSOFT has announced the release of PSOFT Audio Player, a multipurpose music player app for iPhone/iPod touch.
PSOFT Audio Player is a special music player with which you can modify the sound however you like. It allows you to apply to the audio data various types of signal transformations in real-time, such as changing the playing speed and key, removing or extracting sound from a specified band, analyzing the musical scale and displaying chords, etc.
The app stands out due to its remarkable audio quality. With usual audio devices, changes to the key and playing speed almost always result in a noticeable degradation of the audio quality. However, by using our company’s “PhaseGear” technology, this app succeeds in reducing audio degradation to its utmost minimum. The result is surprisingly natural-sounding audio.
Use the app for all kinds of tasks such as ear training or language study by slowing down the playing speed, creating karaoke tracks by removing the vocals from the original track, listening to podcasts more efficiently by increasing the playing speed, etc.
The app is available for purchase for $7.99 USD.
More information: PSOFT
More posts that match this tag
Novation has updated the LaunchPad App to version 1.6.1, which now supports iPhone. We’ve just updated Launchpad app so it works on iPhone too! Now you can easily make and remix beats and electronic music … read more
iMusicAlbum has announced the release of AltiSpace, a convolution reverb for iPad and iPhone. The realistic sound of famous reverb equipment for your iPad and iPhone! Includes a large built-in library of the highest quality … read more
Propellerhead Software has released Take, a free creative vocal recorder app for iOS. Take Creative Vocal Recorder is your instantly available vocal recorder that helps you capture your lyric or song ideas before they are … read more
Bartlomiej Niemtur has announced EVI (Electronic Valve Instrument), a trumpet practice app for your phone. Struck by inspiration but got nothing to play on? Ever wanted to practice fingerings, but couldn’t? Imagine what would it … read more
Native Instruments has released version 1.1 of iMaschine, the beat sketchpad for iOS devices. The latest version of the app is optimized for iPad, adapting to its larger screen layout. The update also includes a … read more
IK Multimedia has announced the release of the iRing motion-tracking controller for iDevices. Originally presented at CES 2014, iRing is a wearable and affordable controller for iOS music apps and more. It allows touch-less parameter … read more
n-Track Software has released version 3.4 of its n-Track Studio for iPhone, iPad & iPod. n-Track Studio is an audio and MIDI multitrack recorder that turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch into a full-fledged … read more
IK Multimedia has announced the release of AmpliTube Orange for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Officially licensed and developed in close partnership with Orange Amplification, the new AmpliTube Orange for iPad and for iPhone/iPhone Touch … read more
batZode has announced Blowfinger, an app that turns any iPad into a breath or wind controller. Musicians blow across an iPhone mic – or any other mic – and the wind noise is converted into … read more
Faber Acoustical has released version 2.0 of its RoomScope room acoustics app for iOS, which now fully supports iOS 7 with a refreshed look and feel that is consistent with recent updates to SignalScope Pro … read more
IK Multimedia has announced the release of GrooveMaker 2 for iPad, the most powerful mobile loop based music making app with a patented “groove generator” engine that lets anyone create professional quality non-stop grooves, beats … read more
Positive Grid has announced the release of an iPhone version of the BIAS amplifier modeler and designer app, previously released for the iPad. The new iPhone and iPod Touch version of BIAS features a number … read more
Outbound link: Positive Grid
– Related: amp
, Positive Grid
Posted in news
on Feb 20, 2014 - 0 comments
Zerodebug has announced the release of touchAble Mini, which takes the Ableton Live controller app to the iPhone and iPod touch. Following the release of the revamped touchAble 2 app for iPad , touchAble Mini … read more
Outbound link: touchAble
– Related: Ableton
Posted in news
on Feb 12, 2014 - 0 comments
Single Cell Software has updated its Caustic music app for iOS and Android to version 3.0.1. Caustic 3 is a music creation tool inspired by rack-mount synthesizers / samplers rigs. Everything is real-time and optimized … read more
CEntrance has announced that it will be participating at the 2014 Winter NAMM show in Anaheim, CA. This year, CEntrance will showcase its full line of products for recording and playback, including the best-selling HiFi-M8(r) … read more
Outbound link: CEntrance
– Related: audio interface
Posted in news
on Jan 17, 2014 - 0 comments