Sound Radix has announced the release of 32 Lives, a 32-bit to 64-bit Audio-Units plug-ins adapter.
32 Lives is a new application, capable of generating 64-bit Audio Units versions of your loved and hard-earned 32-bit legacy plug-ins, helping you to cross over to the new Logic Pro X smoothly and transparently.
Older Logic 9 sessions will completely load into Logic Pro X, including all presets, parameters and automation. No special re-wiring or routing is required. All your 32-bit only plug-ins will again re-appear in the plug-ins menu as they always did.
32 Lives features
- Creates 64-bit adapter plug-ins for your 32-bit only Audio Units plug-ins.
- Transparently loads your legacy TC PowerCore, Abbey Road, URS and other plug-ins into Logic Pro X and other 64-bit Audio Units compatible DAW’s.
- Fully compatible with older sessions, loads all presets, parameters and automation.
- Ultra-low latency and high CPU efficiency.
- GUI workflow is transparent and doesn’t require additional clicks and windows.
- Compatible with Logic Pro X, Mainstage 3, Final Cut Pro X, Garageband X, Live 9, Digital Performer 8, Studio One 2, Audition CC, and Tracktion 4.
- Compatible with OS X Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks.
32 Lives for Mac is available to purchase for $99 USD.
More information: Sound Radix / 32 Lives
Apple has released version 10.0.5 of its Logic Pro X digital audio workstation software for Mac.
Keep the creativity flowing with advanced new tools and an intuitive interface that makes them easily accessible whenever you need them. And enjoy the full set of powerful features Logic Pro users already love, now made even better.
Changes in Logic Pro X v10.0.5
- Adds 3 new Drummers and 11 new Drum Kit Designer patches.
- Significant enhancements to Channel EQ and Linear Phase EQ plug-ins including redesigned interfaces that are also accessible within the Smart Controls area.
- Solo now works as expected on channel strips using an External I/O plug-in.
- Volume and pan automation is now included in XML interchange with Final Cut Pro X.
- Loops that belong to the same family can be selected and changed using a new control in the region header.
- The waveform size in an audio region now adapts to the value of the region Gain parameter.
- The Link mode button is now available for the Piano Roll editor.
- Includes stability improvements.
Logic Pro X for Mac is available to purchase for $199.99 USD.
More information: Apple / Logic Pro X
, Binary Music
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Dec 18, 2013 - 0 comments
Binary Music has announced a 50% discount on its products until the end of 2013.
Until the end of the year, all Binary Music libraries and bundles for Kontakt, Ableton Live and Logic are on offer at 50% of the regular price.
Binary Music libraries
- ARP Odyssey.
- Crosswave (Ensoniq SQ80).
- Electrophonics (modular synth system).
- PD1000 (Casio CZ1000).
- Solina String Ensemble.
- Valve 4 Op (Yamaha TX81Z).
Prices start at $9.50 USD. The sale ends January 1st, 2014.
More information: Binary Music
WaaSoundLab has announced the launch of its Christmas Sale, offering a 30% discount on its products for a limited time.
This is our gift to you! Get 30% off your next purchase at WaaSoundLab! Just match the code XMAS13 with your order and start saving now!
This ends December 31st, 2013… Hurry up!
More information: WaaSoundLab
Loopmasters has launched Logic Mix Essential Channel Strips Vol. 2, a collection of channel strip presets for Logic Pro by world class audio engineer, remixer, and musician, Colin Cameron Allrich.
Producer/Engineer Colin C. follows up his highly acclaimed Mix Essentials for Logic Pro with a brand new set of Channel Strips for Logic 9 and X! Logic Mix Essential Channel Strips Vol.2 continues the theme of Vol.1 with 75 brand new Channel Strips of mixing power designed to elevate your Logic productions to a professional level!
Logic Mix Essentials Vol.2 has been created to compliment Vol.2 and features an incredible palette of easy to load channel strips capable of everything from Mastering to Loop Annihilation, featuring handy mix tools such as single drum processing strips, aux sends, vocal processing channels, coupled with Colin’s personal signature compression & reverb mix enhancers and brand new Aux/Side processing to add dimension and punch to your mixes. Mix Essentials 2 also includes 15 new Channel Strips designed for loop enhancing and mangling which when paired with your favorite Loopmasters libraries will add a whole new creative level to your productions.
The Logic pack is available to purchase for £19.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Logic Mix Essential Channel Strips 2
ADSR Sounds has introduced Synths Of Ages, a collection of 128 patches for Logic’s ES2 featuring both vintage and modern sounds by Optimal Sound Design.
For easy navigation the patches have been categorised into Lead, Bass, Acd, Pluck, Stab, Key, Pad, Seq, Drum and FX.
Extensive use of the ES2s modulation routing and wave sequencing have allowed for the creation of some highly expressive and dynamic patches.
If you’re in need of nostalgic Jarre/Vangelis pads, keys, Sequences and atmospheres or want the haunting or cutting leads, plucks and stabs of contemporary EDM you’ll find them here.
The soundset is available to purchase for $24.95 USD.
More information: ADSR Sounds / Synths Of Ages
AudioCR has released Midi FX Freeze, a free AU plug-in for processing MIDI in Logic Pro X.
Do you need to freeze midi plugins in Logic Pro X with ease?
Insert plugin, enable capture and drag and drop back to arrange. Really that simple…
The plug-in is available to download free of charge.
AudioCR has also announced the upcoming Retrospective Midi application for Mac OS X.
Do you play or improvise a lot in your DAW? Configure nice pad or lead and just play your midi keyboard, do not worry if you in play or record mode in your daw, you can recover your played ideas with smart approach. Stay tuned to get more info soon.
More information: AudioCR
discoDSP has announced that it has updated all its OS X installers to get increased compatibility with Logic Pro X and the new GarageBand X.
Changes in discoDSP installers
- Added default Logic / GarageBand plug-in preset.
- Added Smart Control bindings for registered versions.
- Sandbox folders detection and support.
Updated demo installers are available at the discoDSP website. Registered customers can download new setup files at the discoDSP Members Area.
More information: discoDSP