has updated its Genobazz free monophonic bass synthesizer instrument for Windows to version 2.1.
Genobazz 2.1 has some bugs fixed, improvements on the GUI and optimizations. The visualization of the modulations has been completely reworked and now allows better visualization of its effects on each parameters. As well two annoying bug reported by users on the MSEG have been resolved.
This update come with 10 new presets including those from the Genobazz 2 preset contest winners and two from Mihai Sorohan demonstrating the sync of a wobble bass using the MSEG.
Genobazz 2.1 introduces bug fixes, improvements and 10 new presets by Mihai Sorohan.
Changes in Genobazz v2.1
- Bug on MSEG max/min value for pitch and pan resolved.
- Bug on Cutoff frequency used with MSEG on some filters resolved.
- Bug some animations are not at the right refresh rate resolved.
- GUI Modulation animation now use realtime animation instead of bitmap.
- GUI Modulation animation begin at knob position.
- Optimization and reduced CPU use on various parts.
- GUI new design for bottom screen switch.
- GUI new design for social network screen.
- 10 New sound presets added.
Genobazz is available to download as a freeware VST instrument plugin for Windows.
More information: Tek’it Audio / Genobazz
Tek’it Audio has announced the availability of RECsoprano VST soprano recorder plug-in version 1.1.
RECsoprano is a free soprano recorder plugin instrument developed in collaboration with the musician Mihai Sorohan. RECsoprano 1.1 come with a bug fixed on the MIDI side, many optimizations and a small refresh of the user interface.
Changes in RECsoprano v1.1
- BUG only MIDI channel 1 work resolved.
- Many optimizations.
- GUI cleaner layout.
- GUI added icons on menu and controls.
- Moved Randomize and Undo on main screen.
- User manual updated.
RECsoprano for Windows (VST) is available as freeware.
More information: Tek’it Audio / RECsoprano
MA Simon has released Silver Glockenspiel, a traditional and bowed instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt developed in collaboration with Mihai Sorohan.
MA Simon Silver Glockenspiel for Kontakt
The Glockenspiel has been carefully sampled both with mallets and a violin bow. Within this library you will find Solo and Section Patches. The Instrument has been sampled cromatically from C3-C5. But i extended the playing range to G2-C5 for the Mallets and to G2-E5 for the Bowings. There are two velocity layers for the Mallet artikulation, which has been sampled without RR (There are however pitched 3RR on the Solo patches) and one velocity layer for the bowing artikulation, which has been sampled with 4RR. The volume of the Bowed Instruments is controlled with the modwheel.
There are looped and unlooped patches so you can either play the original recorded bowings ore the more smooth and looped ones for more fluid playing. I included some handy controls on the Kontakt interface for quick use of: Attack and Release for all Mallet Patches and Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain and Release for all the Bowed patches. I hope you will enjoy playing with it. Have fun!
Silver Glockenspiel requires Kontakt 4.2 or higher and is available to purchase from Samplism for £4.99 GBP.
More information: MA Simon Silver Glockenspiel
Tek’it Audio has announced the released RECsoprano, a free soprano recorder plugin resulting from a collaboration between Tek’it Audio and Mihai Sorohan.
Released as a Christmas gift, RECsoprano add envelope control, choice between contemporary and classical instrument tunning, visualization of the fingering while you play, polyphonic voices and a polyphonic portamento to the soprano recorder instrument played and recorded by Mihai Sorohan.
Tek’it Audio RECsoprano
- Samples played and recorded by Mihai Sorohan.
- Recorded at 32 bit, 44.1KHz samplerate.
- Realtime fingerings visualisation.
- 3 tunning: Modern, Renaissance and Baroque.
- Polyphonic portamento.
- Monophonic and 8 voices polyphonic mode.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load…
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- One click preset randomize.
RECsoprano is available to download as a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: Tek’it Audio / RECsoprano
, Mihai Sorohan
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Nov 03, 2010
Mihai Sorohan has released the Vowel Ensemble Choir Pack, a free sample pack in Multisampla and Kontakt formats.
The choir patch was developed by Mihai Sorohan together with Richard Osborn for Mu.Lab Multisampla and Selcuk Bor (from Symphony of Specters) for Kontakt.
Vowel Ensemble Choir Pack features
- Choir: Citrina – soprano & alto, Jelena – alto, Roman & Dimitri (Timohi) – tenor, JonnyZed – tenor, Mihai – tenor & baritone.
- Gear used: Microphone – AKG Perception 170, Preamp – Art Tube MP Project Series, Soundcard – M-Audio Audiophile 192.
- Samples at 32 bit float, 44.1 khz samplerate.
The Vowel Ensemble Choir Pack is available as a free download. Note: The Kontakt files and patches can be found on Symphony of Specters Facebook Page.
More information: Mihai Sorohan / Vowel Ensemble Choir Pack