Mixvibes has released version 2.0 of Cross DJ for iOS, a major new version of the DJ app for iPad and iPhone, bringing in fresh graphics, a redesigned layout and an all-new waveform view.
Real DJing on iPad: Turn your iPad into a complete DJ system! Mix your iTunes tracks in perfect sync, add effects, loops and more. Automix your songs for non-stop music. Record your set and share it on SoundCloud. Music lovers, mix at your next party and impress your friends. Pro DJs, Cross DJ uses the same engine as Pioneer’s rekordbox. It’s like having 2 CDJs in your pocket.
Changes in Cross DJ v2.0.5
- New interface
- Geometric shapes and clean textures.
- Bigger EQs, larger pads, full display of artwork on the decks.
- 2 main colors, consistent with Mixvibes graphic identity.
- Faster app runtime & 50% smaller app size.
- Hardware-inspired layout
- EQ visible all the time.
- Separate tabs: swipe to display a different tab on each deck (e.g FX + loops).
- Bigger and more accurate pitch-bend zone.
- Waveform view
- Hit the sync meter to access this new view.
- Pitch sliders for tempo control.
- Pitch-bend mode for nudging..
- Beat grid editing made simple: double or halve BPM with 1 button.
For a limited time, Cross DJ for iPad and iPhone is available at a 30% discount in a Christmas Sale. The update is free for all current users.
More information: Mixvibes