Sonic Assault has released version 2.0 of Capture!, a free Auto 16/24/32-bit Wav File Recorder plug-in for Windows.
Improvements over version 1.0 include ‘Point and Click’ mouse cueing and replay, and time readouts are now in minutes/seconds/milliseconds.
Capture! v2.0 features
- 16 / 24 / 32 / 32-bit Float Recording and Playback.
- Stereo / Mono L / Mono R / Mono L+R Recording.
- 0.001 sec – 10 Minute Recording Time.
- Selectable Notation Values / Seconds Recording Time Settings.
- Host / Manual Tempo Settings.
- Audio Input Triggered / Host Triggered / Manual Record.
- Normalised Audio Output Option.
- Looped Playback.
- Point and Click Cue / Replay.
- User Adjustable Wave Display.
- Audio Input Level Clipper.
- 8 Sample Slots.
- External MIDI Control of Recording and Playback Controls.
- 16 User Patches.
Capture! 2.0 is available to download as a freeware VST plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: Sonic Assault / Capture!
Sonic Assault has released version 2.0 of 64-Step MIDI Data Sequencer MIDISeq! and version 1.1 of MIDIMod!, two free effect plug-in for Windows.
MIDISeq! v2.0 features
- User Selectable 2-64 Step Sequencer.
- Draw and Single Step editing.
- Step / Interpolation control.
- All Step Randomise.
- Host Locked / Free Run operation.
- Scalable MIDI Output.
- Normal Loop / Sync Reset / Single Step / Triggered Single Sequence modes.
- User selectable MIDI Channel / Note / CC input triggering.
- Manual BPM Override.
- Data Output Reduction.
- MIDI Thru Channel Router.
- Global MIDI Reset.
- User Assignable Automation capability.
MIDIMod! version 1.1 has been internally redesigned due to MIDIMod! 1.0 suffering from the now infamous SE1.0 regional language bug.
MIDISeq! and MIDIMod! are available to download as freeware VST effect plug-ins for Windows PC.
More information: Sonic Assault
Sonic Assault has released version 2.0 of Kassiopeia!, a Casio CZ inspired dual line phase distortion synthesizer plug-in for Windows.
Kassiopeia! v2.0 features
- User selectable 1-8 Note Polyphony.
- 6 Graphic 16-stage Envelope Generators with Stage Looping, Independent Stage Contouring and Key Follow.
- 2 Pitch LFOs with Delay and Contoured Fade-In.
- Reverse Routing Multi-timbre Ring Modulator.
- Variable Noise Generator.
- User Adjustable Key Scaling.
- Stereo Reverb.
- 2 Independent Cross Feedback Delays.
Kassiopeia! 2.0 is available to download as a freeware VST instrument for Windows PC.
More information: Sonic Assault / Kassiopeia!
Sonic Assault has released MIDIMod!, a MIDI Data Modulator effect plug-in for Windows.
MIDIMod! can be used as a real time MIDI processor (requires a host program which can route MIDI data to other plug-ins), or solely to record automation data.
- 2 LFOs with 200 real-time generated waveforms
- 2 AHDSR Envelope Generators with Selectable Contouring
- Timed / MIDI / MIDI Sync / Gate triggering
- User selectable MIDI Channel / Note / CC input triggering
- Variable Wave / Envelope output
- Linear and Waveform Displays
- Host Locked / Free Run operation
- Manual BPM override
- Data Output Reduction
- Global MIDI Reset
MIDIMod! is available as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: Sonic Assault
Sonic Assault has released version 1.0 of Kassiopeia! and version 1.1 of Fade-X!, two freeware VST plug-ins for Windows PC.
Kassiopeia! is a dual line phase distortion synthesizer inspired by the Casio CZ.
Kassiopeia! v1.0 features
- 6 Graphic 16-step Envelope Generators with Key Follow and Independent Step Contouring
- 2 Pitch LFOs with Delay and Contoured Fade-In
- Multi-timbre and Routing Ring Modulator
- Variable Noise Generator
- User Adjustable Key Scaling
- Stereo Reverb
- Mono Delay
Note: Kassiopeia! 1.0 is not compatible with Windows Vista.
Fade-X! is a virtual motorised audio cross fader plug-in effect.
Fade-X! v1.1 features
- Animated Cross Slider
- 15 Second Maximum Adjustable Fade Time
- A/B/Mix Snap Controls
- Auto/Manual Slide Control
- 5 Selectable Fade Contours
- Output Gain Adjustment
- External MIDI Control
- User Entry Label
- 16 User Patches
Kassiopeia! and Fade-X! are available as freeware for Windows PC.
Visit Sonic Assault for more information.
Sonic Assault has released version 1.0 of Capture!, a freeware wav file recorder for Windows PC. Capture! v1.0 features 16 / 24 / 32 / 32-bit Float Recording and Playback Stereo / Mono L / … read more
Sonic Assault has released Tap! v1.1, a simple tap tempo plug-in with mouse, MIDI Controller or MIDI note operation, plus a user adjustable Metronome. Features Tapped BPM calculated from a 4 tap average MIDI Channel … read more
Sonic Assault has updated Sinthecyza! to versions 3.2 and 4.2. Sinthecyza! 3.2 is a Tri-Envelope Sub-Osc Synth and 4.2 adds Phase Distortion. Changes v3: Unison oscillator was replaced with standard version, to eliminate audible aliasing … read more
Sonic Assault has released Mixed Reaction!, a DJ Style 16/24-bit Wav File Player/Recorder. Features Four 16/24-bit Wav File Players 16/24-bit Wav File Recorder Stereo 10-Band Graphic Equalizer Stereo Reverb Independent Switchable Monitor Output (VST host/Soundcard … read more
Sonic Assault has updated Rndwave! to version 1.1. Rndwave is a 16/24-bit Wave Shape Generator. New in v1.1 Now Records Mono/Stereo 16/24-bit .wav files New Automatic Generation and Recording Feature Redesigned Random Modulation Generator Added … read more
Sonic Assault has released Sam!Solo, a freeware 16/24-bit Wav File Player. Features 16/24-bit Stereo Wave File Player with ADSR Envelope and Selectable MIDI Note Triggering Pitch, Level, Velocity Sensitivity, Pan, L/R Channel Swap Controls and … read more