Les Productions Zvon has announced the 2009 Anniversary Sale, offering two price reduced sample bundles.
Anniversary Sale 2009
- Unusual Percussions Bundle, includes Chromatic Hits, Prepared Rhodes, Sidekick Electronic Percussion and Out There, for $35 USD (regular over $65 USD).
- Julie’s Vocal Collections, reduced prices for the three sample libraries featuring professional jazz singer Julie Hamelin.
The bundle, featuring 1235 one-shot samples, is now available for $19.99 USD (previously $34.99 USD).
More information: Les Productions Zvon
Wusik has released version 5.8.4 of Wusikstation, a hybrid sampler synthesizer for Windows.
Wusikstation is one of the most popular Sampler/Rompler out there. Since it started, it got more and more features asked for by users, a new interface, easier way to load presets and much more. Its been rated by users the number one choice when creating songs. It can cover pretty much any style of music. From NewAge to SoundTracks, from Dance to Techno.
Changes in Wusikstation v5.8.4
- Added: new White-Skin by Cusis with a different layout.
- Fixed: Unison code. (using the previous old code, but without the detune problems)
- Fixed: Pitch-Bend was out of tune. Now is dead-on.
- Fixed: crash when using the internal keyboard to play notes very fast.
- Fixed: clicking sounds when playing stereo WAV files. (another problem found)
- Fixed: loop problems with mono WAV files.
- Fixed: SFZ file, path location in non windows format. (using ‘\’ instead of ‘/’)
- Fixed: integrated sampler editor loop markers were no longer working. (due to a new Slicer mode that is under implementation)
- Fixed: some parameters where changing the selected layer when it shouldn’t be happening. (Arp/Voices)
- Fixed: all popup message boxes / questions are now modal. (always on top)
- Fixed: WusikPACK code. Added SFZ WAV Packing support. (before it would pack the SFZ file but not the WAV files) Also improved Packing/UnPacking Percentage Bars.
- Fixed: loading very large SFZ files.
- Fixed: when entering the G.Seq (G) page, it would blink the Patterns wrongly. Also when Playing by clicking in the layer selector again.
- Fixed: the FX version would crash in certain hosts.
- Updated: skin type 3 for the new white-skin. Now it shows Unison, FX-Edit-2 and FX-Edit2 only in the Layers editor. (O1, O2, O3, O4, W1, W2) A new FX-Edit1b and FX-Edit2b was introduced to be shown in the Master and FX-Editor. The Groove Sequencer will display 5 lanes, instead of 8 lanes.
Both the demonstration and full versions were updated.
More information: Wusik
Wusik has released version 5.8.2 of Wusikstation, a hybrid vector & wavesequencer sampler instrument for Windows PC.
Changes in Wusikstation v5.8.2
- New Feature: Preview-Preset, on first time preset load, it loads only a portion of the key-zones (useful with large sets like PRIZM and the Maestro-Piano).
- Added: clicking once in the Tune knob will open an Octave selector.
- Added: Transpose – Groove Sequencer (G.Seq) right click on any presets lane.
- Added: animated keyboard, Left Click + Control Key = Hold Note. Right Click = Velocity by Y Position.
- Added: master vibrato Sine/Triangle waveform and speed parameters. The tools option for the mod-matrix was also updated.
- Changed: new interpolated AMP envelope code. Improved sound for using quick Attack, Decay and Release.
- Changed: G.Seq (Groove Box Sequencer) External Sync, Global Tempo, Sequencer PAge and Current Steps Page (E.Sync, G.BPM, Sequences and Steps-Page) are now saved per Project, not preset.
- Changed: Micro-Tunning (TUN Files) is now saved per project, no longer per preset.
- Changed: fine-tune any parameter by holding the shift key. (or the middle mouse button with no shift)
- Changed: added menu options for Pitch-Bend, Midi-Channel (master and layer) and Master-Transpose parameters.
- Changed: removed the auto-sort when adding something to the modulation-matrix. Added new options to organize: add below, add above, delete.
- Changed: the animated-keyboard key-zones now follows the Master Octave/Transpose and the Layer Transpose.
- Changed: better Unison code.
- Changed: clicking in the LFO waveform switches to the selected waveform.
- Changed: selecting LFO to Amplitude makes the LFO range go from -1 to +1, instead of 0 to +1.
- Various bug fixes, details here.
Wusikstation is still available for Windows PC for $59.95 USD (current Spring 2009 Group Buy price). The demo version was updated as well.
Wusik has also updated the Wusik VM (VST Manager) to be compatible with WusikStation v5. You can download this freeware software for Windows here.
Visit Wusik for more information.
Wusik has released version 5.8.0 of Wusikstation, a hybrid vector & wavesequencer sampler for VST hosts.
Changes in Wusikstation v5.8.0
- New animated keyboard display at the bottom of the GUI. It also shows the current key-zones for the selected layer, and any possible key-switches with a different color. You can click on keys to audition presets. There’s a master Hide/Show option in the Global Contextual Menu.
- New Modulation-Matrix Destinations: All Envelopes Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release levels. (All Amp and Mod Envelopes)
- New Modulation-Matrix option: Real-Time. (ON by Default) When you have a Mod-Matrix slot that doesn’t need to be processed in Real-Time, you can turn this option to Off and save a lot of CPU usage. The processing will only be done when a new note is played.
- Several new options to the WusikSND format as described by the list below. (plus support for the same options on SFZ files)
- Added all the above new WusikSND options to the new Integrated Sampler-Editor.
- Disk-Streaming support for SFZ/WAV files. (16 and 24 bits – Layers O1, O2, O3 and O4)
- More SFZ op-codes: PITCH_KEYTRACK=0, PITCH_KEYTRACK=100, LOOP_MODE=ONE_SHOT, LOOP_START, LOOP_END, OSCILLATOR=ON, TRIGGER=FIRST, TRIGGER=LEGATO, TRIGGER=RELEASE, OFFSET, SEQ_POSITION, (aka Round Robin, starts at 1) SW_LAST, SW_DOWN, SW_UP, SW_PREVIOUS, (Key Switches, -1=Default and -2=SustainPedal) LORAND and HIRAND. (random sample selection on new note)
- SFZ Export added to the sample-editor. (thanks to Asseca)
- New Choke-Group: Stop All. When playing a sound with this group setting, all other notes will stop. In the SFZ support, this is group 999.
- SFZ files: Mono and Stereo samples can be mixed together in the SFZ file now.
- Changed: library compiler file checkings. It no longer checks if the library file link is active, making the library compile process much faster. If you moved files around, you need to use the ‘Fix’ tool instead. (file-browser->options->other options)
- Drag-and-drop of WusikPRST (Preset) files. (before it was WAV, WusikSND and SFZ files only)
- New Skin-Type 003. All Mod-Matrix parameters are hidden in the following layers: Master Mix, Master FX Edit and Wavesequencer Editor.
- When trying to load a WusikSND file that is missing, first, the code will try to open the same file-name with the .SFZ extention. If a SFZ file is found at the same location as the original WusikSND file, it gets loaded and the preset re-saved with the SFZ reference instead.
- Integrated Groove-Box Additions: Added Save/Copy and Load/Paste support for each lane configuration: volume, mode, drum-note, name, midi-out, destination, solo, mute, …
- WusikSND new options: Key Switching, Round Robin, Mode Legato, Mode Release, Sample Fine Tuning, Fixed Pitch Mode.
Wusikstation 5 is available as a VST instrument for Windows for $149.95 USD. A demo version can be downloaded here.
Visit Wusik for more information.
Wusik has released version 5.7.2 of Wusikstation, a hybrid vector & wavesequencer sampler VST instrument for Windows PC.
Changes in Wusikstation v5.7.2
- Several problems related to reading WAV/SFZ files fixed.
- Problem with the FX version related to some graphic-images fixed.
- Problem with Loop-Position Modulation x Poly Presets fixed.
- Groove-Box/G-Seq Problem when using Note-Learn mutting the note inputs fixed.
- Groove-Box/G-Seq Midi-Learn is now working on all Groove Box parameters.
- Internal memory leak problems with very large sound files fixed.
- Changing number-of-voices no longer re-loads sounds, only the preset.
Both the full & demo versions have been updated.
Visit Wusik for more information.
Ametrine Audio has released AM 1 Synthesizer, a bass and stab synthesizer plug-in for Windows PC.
AM 1 Synthesizer features
- Powered by Wusik engine.
- 100 presets and a total of 1069 variations. The variation presets are the original sound with alterations made to them (different release & decay times and added effects).
- Many bass sounds and rave stabs.
AM 1 Synthesizer is available as a VST instrument for £14.95 GBP. There’s also a “Sounds Only” version for £7.95 GBP (requires at least WusikEngine V5.x.x).
Visit Ametrine Audio for more information and audio demos.
Hardcore Harmonics has released Prizm, an atmospheric virtual instrument for Windows PC.
Using Evolvers, mystical and haunting vocals, lush pads and strings, symphonic brass, guitars, plucked instruments, insanely fat analog timbres, crazy modelled instruments, pianos, sound effects and morphing soundscapes, you can create phenomenal sound tracks for film, television, games and all types of musical genres.
- Wusik engine based instrument with 6 oscillator channels, full effects section, dual step sequencers, arps, mixing section, low frequency oscillators (lfo), filters, eq and a complete modulation matrix. Details here.
- 35 gigabyte core library of sounds that covers a wide spectrum of sonic capabilities. Everything was recorded and sampled at 24 bit, 48khz for a totally pristine, HD-DVD-ready experience.
Prizm is available now for download for $199 USD. Wusikstation owners have the option to update to the Prizm synth for $39 USD and an upgrade to Prizm including the core library is $149 USD.
Visit Hardcore Harmonics for more information and audio demos.