zplane.development has announced the upcoming release of version 2 of vielklang Instant Harmony, the plugin for intelligent one-click harmony generation.
vielklang Instant Harmony is the world’s only audio harmonization engine with built-in voice-leading and harmony progression rules; in combination with zplane’s élastique time-stretching and pitch shifting engine it allows the generation of arrangements in unprecedented quality.
zplane.development vielklang Instant Harmony v2.0 Piano Roll
vielklang Instant Harmony features
- Various 2/3/4-voiced harmonization styles.
- Audio and MIDI harmonization.
- Detailed editing of pitch and timing.
- New vibrato/tremolo generator.
- Three visualization options: piano roll, arranger, and pseudo-score.
- Completely redesigned intuitive interface.
In addition to the full version of vielklang Instant Harmony, there will be a vielklang LE with restricted feature set; vielklang LE will offer a restricted set of harmonization modes, scales and will not allow detailed editing of pitch and timing.
vielklang Instant Harmony will be available for $149 USD / 119 EUR and vielklang LE will be $99 USD / 79 EUR. The upgrade for vielklang 1.x -> vielklang 2 will be available for the introductory price of $39 USD / 29 EUR (regular $69 USD / 49 EUR).
In addition, all existing users of vielklang 1.x are eligible for a free version of vielklang 2 LE. Until the release of vielklang 2, vielklang 1.5 will be available for $99 USD / 79 EUR.
More information: zplane / vielklang
zplane.development has announced the availability of version 1.2 of its Elastique Pitch plug-in for Windows and Mac.
This version adds 64 Bit support to VST and AU and includes several updates and fixes.
Changes in Elastique Pitch v1.2
- Supported formats: VST32/64, RTAS32, AU32/64 for Windows XP/Vista/7 and MacOS X 10.5-10.7, respectively.
- Update to new internal pitch engine zplane élastique Pro 2.2.3.
- Keyboard input issues in several hosts.
- Multi-instance instabilities.
- Preset handling.
- Other Changes:
- Pitch display defaults to semi-tones instead of percent.
- adjust pitch & timbre in steps by holding shift when using the sliders.
Elastique Pitch for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for MSRP $199 USD / €149 EUR. The upgrade from all previous versions is free of charge for all registered users.
More information: zplane.development / Elastique Pitch
Steinberg has announced the release of Sequel 3, a major update to the music creation and performance software, with studio-quality audio effects, virtual instruments plus a wide-ranging library of patterns and sound presets.
Designed to meet the needs of entry-level computer music enthusiasts, Sequel 3 is an easy-to-use music software application for recording, editing and mixing. Its instruments and effects, plus the included arranging and performance features, turn Windows and Mac computers into streamlined production studios that cater ideally to the user’s degree of sophistication.
For anyone interested in getting to know the ropes of computer music production, Sequel 3 is the ideal tool to start out on this endeavor. Providing versatility through its feature set and high-quality content as well as intuitiveness owing to its one-window design make Sequel 3 the all-in-one solution for songwriters, composers and producers of different music styles.
Sequel 3 features
- More than 5,000 high-quality loops and sounds.
- MediaBay media management tool.
- HALion Sonic SE with over 500 workstation sounds.
- Performance Mode with 24 live performance pads.
- One-click tempo detection.
- VST Amp Rack SE amp simulator.
- Controller Learn editor.
- Multi-take recording.
- AudioWarp with élastique Pro.
- Step Envelopes.
- Beat Page with Groove Agent ONE and Beat Designer.
- VST 3 support and cross-platform compatibility with Windows and Mac OS X.
Sequel 3 for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for 79.99 EUR. The update from Sequel 2 is 29.99 EUR. Prices incl. VAT.
More information: Steinberg / Sequel
zplane.development has released version 3 of PPMulator, the metering plugin for Windows and Mac.
PPMulator is now available in two versions, the standard version for peak metering and the XL version for both peak and loudness metering.
Changes in PPMulator+ V3
- True peak metering compliant to ITU-R BS.1770.
- Real time logging of phase correlation.
- Support for 64 bit platforms (VST Win, AU MacOS, stand-alone Win & MacOS).
- Free upgrade for existing users.
Changes in PPMulator XL V3
- Functionality of PPMulator.
- Loudness metering compliant to EBU R128.
- Real time logging of loudness (as well as peak and phase).
- Offline batch logging for files.
- Adjustable hold times for maximum peak and over.
- Enhanced adjustment resolution for the reference level.
PPMulator+ is available to purchase for $99 USD/€79 EUR, PPMulator XL is $149 USD/€119 EUR. The upgrade from PPMulator+ 2.x to PPMulator+ 3.x is free, from PPMulator+ 3.x to PPMulator XL 3.x is $70 USD/€49 EUR.
More information: zplane.development / PPMulator
PG Music has announced the release of Band-in-a-Box 2011 for Macintosh.
Band-in-a-Box 2011 for Macintosh is here, with over 50 new features and enhancements! We′ve made big improvements to the sounds of the RealTracks, so that they sound more natural over a much wider range of tempos with the élastique Pro V2 time stretching engine by zplane.development; not only do they sound better, the audio fidelity is improved, and RealTracks are now smaller – you can even shrink the size of your existing RealTracks, and more…
We’ve also added a huge number of RealTracks with 101 great new Jazz, Pop, and Country Styles in RealTracks Sets 102-121.
Band-in-a-Box 2011 for Mac is now available to purchase. There is special pricing on most First-time and Upgrade packages, and when you order before May 15, 2011 you’ll receive a Bonus 10-PAK of software and Add-ons absolutely free.
More information: PG Music
zplane has announced version 3 of PPMulator, a metering plug-in for Windows and Mac.
PPMulator will soon be available in two versions, the standard version for peak metering and the XL version for both peak and loudness metering.
Changes in PPMulator V3
- true peak metering compliant to ITU-R BS.1770
- real time logging of phase correlation
- support for 64 bit platforms (VST Win, AU MacOS, stand-alone Win & MacOS)
- free upgrade for existing users
- PPMulator XL:
- functionality of PPMulator
- loudness metering compliant to EBU R128
- real time logging of loudness (as well as peak and phase)
- offline batch logging for files
- adjustable hold times for maximum peak and over
- enhanced adjustment resolution for the reference level
PPMulator+ is available for $99 USD/79 EUR, PPMulator XL for $149 USD/119 EUR. The upgrade from PPMulator+ 2.x will be free of charge. Upgrades from PPMulator+ 3.x to PPMulator XL 3.x are $70 USD /49 EUR.
Products registered before April 4th, 2011 can be upgraded for a reduced price of $30 USD/20 EUR (offer valid until July 31st, 2011).
More information: zplane / PPMulator