Splice has added two plugins from Accusonus to its Rent-to-Own platform.
Regroover Pro is a plugin that allows you to extract entirely new rhythms, custom kits, and sonic side quests from any loop.
Regroover Pro is an evolution in processing samples and loops, and forces us to rethink what’s possible.
Truly groundbreaking in its technology and implementation, Regroover Pro breaks down your loops to their basic elements, allowing you to adjust and add effects to those individual sounds. Best of all, you can “re-groove” your rhythms into entirely new ones, which Regroover does by allowing you to give every instrument or sound a unique loop point.
Regroover Pro features
- Unravel (unmix) audio loops into distinct layers.
- Refine separated results with custom annotations.
- Instant Layer remixing using snap-to-grid and loop markers.
- Trigger layers and re-arrange loops via MIDI.
- Adjust volume, pan, EQ, gate, compressor, and stereo enhancement on any layer.
- Drag-and-drop loops and layers.
- Extract your beat variations (patterns) as audio files.
- Set independent pattern lengths.
- Extract sounds from layers and drag them to their own trigger pads.
Also available is Beatformer, an audio effect plugin that lets you quickly improve the sound of your beats.
Beatformer is a simple but incredible tool for shaping the sound of beats. Its power lies in its blend of analog-style processing, modern digital technology, and a dead-simple interface.
By adjusting the single knobs for Punch, Air, Squash, and Boom, it’s quite easy to either tweak or completely transform your sound.
- Glue your drum mix together.
- Give life to over-processed loops.
- Easily enhance your beat’s dynamics.
- Add color and personal character to your beats.
- Add substance to thin sounds.
- Instantly transform the sound of your beats.
Regroover Pro and Beatformer Rent-to-Own plans are $9.99 USD/month and $5.99 USD/month, respectively. Both plugins are available now with a free 3-day trial.
More information: Splice