Acousticsamples has announced the release of DrumTaste Brush, a sample library featuring a brush drum kit.
DrumTaste Brush features
- The DrumTaste Brush is a Brush Kit featuring a 22″ bassdrum, a 12″ hi tom, a 14″ low tom, a 14″ piccolo snare, two 22″ rides and a 13″ hihat
- 3382 samples, 1.42 Go of samples recorded at 24 bits, 96khz downsampled to 44.1khz, no loops.
- 3 mic positions for each drum that you can mix and/or disable from the interface.
- About 20 velocity layers X 4 round robins (so about 80 samples per drums per position) and only 6 velocity layers for the two ride cymbals.
- Custom mapping, you can assign every element to any key simply by pressing a key and assigning a sample.
- Mappings presets: GM, V-DRUMS, IMAP, NSKIT (NDK) or default one.
- Separated compression module for each component.
- Hihat with 5 levels on openness and triggering from one key depending on a controller value (any controller) and automatic closing sound (hear it at the beginning of the demo 4).
- Playable instrument, right hand and left hand mappings (mapping repetition customizable).
- Detailed snare, 6 different hit positions and multiple brush actions.
- 4 different brush actions and a script that allows an easy playability on a keyboard or on an e-drum.
- KONTAKT 2 and 3 format to benefit from the interface, the multiple mic position mixing and the custom mapping. Easy to use KONTAKT interface. Other formats are coming.
- Includes the demos midi files.
DrumTaste Brush is available for Kontakt 2 and higher, priced at 49 EUR.