Alonso Sound has announced the release of Alonso Serum Rising Star Soundset Vol. 1, a soundset for the Serum synthesizer instrument featuring a comprehensive collection of presets for modern melodic-driven electronic dance music.
Rising Star Serum Soundset Vol. 1 represents a quantum leap in performance to other Soundsets. Utilizing the most out of Serum, each preset has deep and advanced modulation routing, all four macros and modwheels are assigned within each preset, enabling you to craft and perform sound variations that are insanely unique and cutting-edge.
We wanted to create something definitive and unrivaled; giving you all synth elements of sounds to built a track on. Classified into 5 categories, the 128 preset Rising Star Soundset Vol. 1 shows an incredible depth of sounds to create music for melodic big room, house, techno, trance, and more!
Serum Rising Star Soundset Vol. 1 is a tool for the modern music maker.
Alonso Serum Rising Star Soundset Vol. 1 features
- 128 presets for Serum, programmed by Slavik Bortko.
- Includes 53 bass, 12 chord, 27 lead, 14 pad, 22 pluck.
- All 4 Macros assigned in each preset for easy tweaking.
- Modwheel parameters assigned to each preset.
- Preset format(s): .FXP.
- Note: Presets require full retail version of Xfer Record’s Serum version v1.11b3 beta or later.
The soundset is available for purchase for the introductory price of $27 USD until March 29th, 2017 (regular $39 USD).