Plugin Boutique has announced an exclusive sale on the Bass Engine 2, a virtual instrument by DopeSONIX featuring over 300 brand new 808, sub and vintage bass instruments.
It has been two years since we released our best ever selling plug-in Bass Engine and we are delighted with the response we have received from all the Hip Hop producers that have brought it.
The one request we have heard more and more though, was the need for more 808’s and vintage analogue sounding bass instruments, so here at DopeVST we made sure to fill this VST with fat 808’s, heavy Moogy subs, futuristic deep pads and a cool collection of uprights and electric basses just for good measure. If you have Bass Engine 1 and 2 in your collection you pretty much have every bass sound you could possibly use in Hip Hop production, no doubt!
Bass Engine 2 features
- 300 Hip Hop bass instruments including 808’s, Sub Bass, Vintage Bass and more.
- Treated with a Drawmer 1961 Dual Vacuum Tube Equaliser for warmth and punch.
- Built in pitch, pan, glide and volume controls.
- Built in flexible ADSR controls.
- Mono, Poly and Legato modes..
- Soft, Normal and Hard velocity modes..
- Ultra low CPU usage (perfect if you own a laptop / tablet / low spec PC/MAC).
- Ultra fast patch loading (flick through patches in lightening quick times).
- Program your basslines manually or use a MIDI/USB controller/keyboard/MPD.
Regularly $80 USD, Bass Engine 2 is on sale for only $39 USD until February 28th, 2021. It is available in VST and AU formats.
More information: DopeSONIX