BBE Sound has announced an update to the Stomp Board standalone host application and plugin including a guitar preamp section and 8 guitar effect pedals taken from the original BBE Stomp Ware classics.
Version 1.2.2 includes bug fixes, enhancements, and support for macOS Big Sur (Intel and M1 under Rosetta 2).
Stomp Board acts as a host application/plug-in for 8 guitar effect pedals taken from the original “Stomp Ware” classics and which can be unlimitedly loaded and chained in any order via simple drag/drop, detailed below. It includes a dedicated and finely tuned Gate, 4 integrated Amps to get you up and rocking from the start, a tilt style Tone control for global EQ setting and inbuilt spring reverb alongside input and output knobs and gain staging metering view.
Changes in Stomp Board v1.2.2
- Updated compatibility with macOS Big Sur (Intel only).
- Stomp Board standalone now allows mono I/O.
- Added separate installer for standalone.
- Fixed “update available” notification still showing after updating.
- Fixed Stomp Board audio permissions request (macOS Mojave and up).
- Fixed scroll direction on controls (macOS).
- Fixed scroll on stepped controls.
- Fixed channel issue on Green Screamer in stereo mode.
- Fixed sync’d parameters value recall from sessions and presets.
Stomp Board for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3, AU and AAX) is on sale at PluginFox for $49 USD until May 23rd, 2021 (list price $129 USD). The update is free for current Stomp Board users.
More information: BBE Sound