Karanyi Sounds has released the new complex-sounding cinematic piano texture Kontakt library Continuo 2, an instrument designed for creating massive modulations, ethereal soundscapes and hybrid keyboard themes.
Continuo 2 follows the concept of its ancestor with a fresh new look, exciting features on a super intuitive interface. This Kontakt instrument collection focuses on complex-sounding cinematic textures: build massive modulations, ethereal soundscapes, hybrid keyboard themes from super quiet scores to enormous trailer tracks and electronic music.
Continuo 2 is based on exceptional quality piano recordings, analog synths and various sound design tools. Created in collaboration with the multi-instrumentalist composer and sound designer iamyank.
Continuo 2 features
- 500 Pulse Instruments for instant playability.
- A massive array of content.
- 40GB including analog synths, digital synths and organic instruments.
- Up to 4 separate pulses at one time.
- All pulses lock to tempo.
- Rhythms: Looper, Step Sequencers, Arpeggiators, LFOs.
- 4 central MACRO sliders unique to each of the 500 Pulse Instruments.
The Kontakt 5 library (full version) is on sale for $39 USD for a limited time (regular $49 USD). It is also included in the Continuo Collection for $59 USD.
Furthermore, Budapest Abstract Marimba, Synths 3 Polyscape, Synths 1 DX, and Continuo are also on sale, starting from £15 GBP / $19 USD.
The offers expire November 1st, 2020.
More information: Karanyi Sounds