Dream Audio Tools has announced Dream Guitars 2, a new cinematic guitar instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The library features a complete selection of fully playable rhythmic patterns and sequences, with a cinematic and ambient feel, forged from sonic manipulation of acoustic and electric guitar sounds.
Dream Guitars 2 is an ideal tool for creating athmospheric and evocative rhythmic beds (reversed, lo-fi, ethereal textures, ominous sounding sequences and a lot more) to any style of music, including Film Music, Pop/Rock, Post-Rock, Ambient and Electronica/Hip Hop.
With its usable interface and a selected array of controls and effects Dream Guitars 2 allows the customization and creation of an unlimited range of inspiring sounds. Controls include a Luminance control with over 20 impulses and a Rhythmizer for additional modulation.
Dream Guitars 2 features
- All samples 24 bit/44.100 Khz.
- A complete set of fully playable cinematic patterns based on electric and acoustic guitars.
- 25.nki patches.
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready.
- A wide array of controls and effects available (Low Pass Filter, Hi Pass Filter, Stereo width, Reverb, Rotator, Luminance, Amp and Filter Envelopes).
- Modulation wheel controls.
Dream Guitar 2 for Kontakt 4.2.4 or higher (full version) is available at the intro price of 27.90 EUR until October 31st (20% off regular).
More information: Dream Audio Tools