FeelYourSound has released version 2.3.0 of Sundog Scale Studio, the electronic song-writing software for Windows and Mac.
With Sundog it is possible to develop new chord progressions, melodies, basslines, and arpeggios within minutes. The standalone composition software connects to any DAW via MIDI.
Changes in Sundog Scale Studio v2.3.0.
- Flats and sharps can be displayed in common scales (you can activate this feature in the settings -> set “Only show Sharps” to “No”).
- Chromatic chord notes: Add notes outside of the chosen scale to your chords. Useful for borrowed chords etc. (more about that here: http://feelyoursound.com/sundog-manual/#chromatic_chords).
- New Source Mode: Chromatic C (chromatic notes starting from C).
- New Source Mode: Chromatic R (chromatic notes starting from scale root).
- Alt + F1/F2/F3: Shortcuts for Chord Mod settings.
- Bugfix: Changing setting values had to be confirmed twice sometimes.
- Bugfix Mac OS X: “Always on top” setting caused errors with file dialogs.
Sundog Scale Studio is available for purchase for $45 USD / 39 EUR. The update is free for all customers.