G-Sonique has released FSQ1964, a vacuum tube high frequency / transient vitaliser effect plug-in for Windows.
The FSQ1964 is very useful tool when mixing your songs. It is capable of giving them a true sound, sharpness and boldness, simply everything the modern records should have! Boldness, sweet jingly high frequencies, analog colors, crystal and transparent transients …everything with FSQ1964 in few seconds!
FSQ1964 is not a classic enhancer. This little machine joins two quality emphasizers of transients – Module 1 and Module 2. They can emphasize even the most muffled transients and make them sharp like a 32 carat brilliant diamond. In order to achieve maximal quality of the sound with minimum unwanted artefacts the sound is processed via doubled oversampling algorithm.
- Two independent modules for emphasizing of transients (percussive highs of signal) dynamically joined with emphasizers of ultra-high frequencies
- Two independent modules for emphasizing the high frequencies with a possibility of setting of dynamic hue characteristics (with the parameters like tube harmonics, frequency, bandwidth, boost)
- Dynamic input and output amplifiers (you can set level of saturation)
- Double internal oversampling for achieving maximal quality of sound with minimum of unwanted artifacts
- On/Off bypass switch for instant sound control (with and without effect)
- VU meter showing the level of analog saturation of signal
- Preset manager with exemplary presets
FSQ1964 is available to purchase as a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC, priced at 12 EUR for the first 100 customers (+19% VAT for the EU residents).