Harrison Consoles has announced its new AVA Multiband Compressor, a cross-format multi-band compressor plugin that offers effortless, smooth and transparent results.
The AVA Multiband Compressor is the latest implementation of Harrison’s renowned Multiband Compression algorithm, as used in ultra high-end post & film facilities worldwide. Now in the fourth generation, the Harrison Multiband Compression algorithm has been continuously tweaked by our customers in high-end music, film, broadcast, and video-post production.
Harrison’s reputation for “True Analog In-The-Box” sound is due to our unique development heritage: we first created an analog console processor and then converted the processor to digital while retaining the sound and character of the original analog console.
AVA Multiband Compressor features
- Intelligent algorithm requires minimal effort to get excellent results.
- “Sidechain” key input with dedicated sidechain EQ.
- RTA analyzer display helps the user locate problem frequency ranges.
- Multi-channel linking capable for surround (on supported AAX, AU, VST3 hosts).
- “Auto-Solo” features help dial-in the desired frequency ranges while making changes.
- No-latency processing: suitable for live use.
- “Expand” mode provides an additional creative effect.
The plugin is available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugins formats, priced at $89 USD.
More information: Harrison Consoles