Mastrcode Music has announced the release of T-Force Alpha Plus 2, a free synthesizer instrument for Windows.
The update comes with all the features of the Alpha Plus, plus new enhanced features including a new graphical user interface, improved workflow, oscillator “drift” mode, improved envelopes and more.
Changes in T-Force Alpha Plus 2
- New GUI. Change every panel’s background color individually in realtime. Numerical values of the controls are writeable inputs (click on value).
- Filter, filter envelope and amp envelope are now on the main panel instead of the modulations panel for improved workflow. The distortion module now is in the effects panel.
- Every single oscillator now has a “drift” mode. You can add a slight adjustable phase and/or pitch drift to simulate the voltage inaccuracies of a vintage analog synth.
- Envelope curves for attack, decay and release now can be adjusted from linear to exponential.
- New filter with up to 14 different filter types.
- New designed LFOs which be switched to bipolar/unipolar, start/triggering of the LFOs now can be delayed, and they now have an attack mode for the LFO amount to let the modulation “fade in”.
- Enhanced Trance Gate with new UI for better worflow. Gate sequencer now has 3 retrigger modes (Host mode, 1st Note and All Notes).
- New phaser effect, enhanced distortion/saturation effect, new bitcrusher model, completely new designed reverb and delay effects.
- Overall polyphony can be changed manually (up to 1 – 128 voices and up to 0 -128 additional reserve voices for long env releases).
- Voice stealing modes: hard steal, soft steal or overlap mode.
T-Force Alpha Plus 2 is a free download in 64-bit VST2 and VST3 formats for Windows. 32-bit support will come later.
More information: Mastrcode Music