New Sonic Arts has released version 1.0962 of Freestyle, a VST host software for Windows and Mac.
Split, layer and combine your VST instruments and FX to explore vast new sound design possibilities. Freestyle integrates perfectly with your DAW, running as either a VST or AudioUnit plugin.
Transform your laptop into a powerful keyboard workstation. Perform with Macro Controls, and navigate your set mouse-free with the Snapshot list.
Changes in Freestyle v1.0962
- KeySplit module: added layer bypass buttons, per-layer transpose, MIDI message filtering, plus new graphical keyboard display.
- New “EventMonitor” module, useful for testing and inspecting MIDI input.
- Added CPU usage meter.
- Snapshots: Added option to disable MIDI Program Change.
- Snapshots: Added option to Recycle Plugins (previously was always on, but could crash with certain VSTS which do not support setChunk while audio is running).
- VST hosting: Added support for sending MIDI CC and Program Change between VSTs.
- VST hosting: More tolerant detection of Event output pins (helps with SynthEdit plugins).
- Windows: installer now has options for architecture (32bit, 64bit or both).
- OSX Sierra: could crash when changing UI options in fullscreen mode. Fixed.
- Windows: VST scanning could hang. Fixed.
- OpenGL: fixed issue with blank regions on some graphics drivers.
- Fixed bug with MIDI Aftertouch.
Freestyle for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/Standalone) is available for purchase for 129 EUR.