Photosounder has released an update to its Photosounder audio editor/synthesizer that offers an image-based approach to sound creation and editing.
Version 1.9.3 comes with a new fuction to generate proper pink noise, as well as some bug fixes/improvements.
Every sound you’ve ever heard can be represented as an image and all possible sounds can be made from an image. Only Photosounder truly allows you to transform any sound as an image and to create any possible sound from an image. It is the ultimate bridge between the graphical world and the audio world, bringing the full power of image editing to the service of creating and transforming sounds.
Changes in Photosounder v1.9.3
- Moved config.txt (Mac and Windows) and logfile.txt (Mac only, Windows keeps it in the program’s folder) to the proper Photosounder files folder.
- Open Manual on Mac now opens the manual in the website (instead of not doing anything).
- Fixed the Reload function.
- Changed what was incorrectly called “pink noise” to “brown noise”.
- Added an Operation to generate proper pink noise.
Photosounder is available for Windows and Mac from Plugin Boutique for £50 GBP/57 EUR.
More information: Photosounder