Arturia has announced a major update of its new Pigments wavetable/virtual analog software synthesizer.
Pigments combines the best of two worlds, featuring hugely powerful, cutting-edge wavetable synthesis alongside Arturia’s award- winning virtual analog technology, and a whole host of powerful modulation capabilities and studio quality effects.
Changes in Pigments v1.1
- Poly Aftertouch now supported.
- Added a 6dB LPF and HPF slope mode to the Multimode Filter.
- New master tune control.
- Turing and Binary random sources now have reset trigger sources.
- Velocity and Keyboard curve editor in Keyboard tab.
- Computer keyboard can now be used as a MIDI input in standalone mode.
- 15 new presets from Andrew Huang.
- Various bugfixes and workflow improvements.
The version 1.1 update is now available to Pigments owners from the Arturia Software Center.
New users can purchase the synth for 149 EUR (regular 199 EUR) or download a full trial version for free until January 10th.
More information: Arturia