dSONIQ has announced an update to Realphones, a plugin that re-creates the acoustic environment of a recording studio control room in your headphones and corrects their frequency response.
Realphones aims to turn your headphones into a reliable monitoring tool for mixing tracks that you can trust.
With the Realphones plugin the possibilities for mixing on headphones approach the conditions of a professional recording studio’s control room. You’ll be able to trust your monitoring, making the mixing process much simpler. And your family and neighbors will no longer have to put up with intrusive sounds and loud music.
Version 1.6 comes with various new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
Changes in Realphones v1.6
- New snapshots menu. Now user can make own sets of snapshots. Each set may contain up to 9 snapshots.
- Factory snapshot sets for basic scenarios: Mix, Mix Check, Produce, and Relax.
- Lock selected parameters when switching between snapshots.
- Manage snapshot sets – create, rename, clean, delete or restore them to factory defaults, import / export them to create and share presets with other users.
- Preset names are displayed on the front panel.
- Additional settings have been moved to the service menu.
- Updated GUI interface.
- Bug fixes and improved stability.
- Support for new models of headphones is added.
Realphones is available from dSONIQ and distributor Plugin Boutique in Lite, Professional, and Ultimate editions, starting from 69 EUR. For a limited time only you can save 45% on a purchase. The upgrade to version 1.6 is free for all Realphones users.
The plugin comes in VST and AU formats for Windows and Mac, and a free trial version can be downloaded.