TBProAudio has updated its gEQ12 stereo/MS graphic equalizer to version 2.0. The update includes many under-the-hood improvements and new features.
gEQ12 is a 12 band stereo/MS graphic equalizer with accurate spectrum analyzer and minimum/linear phase modes.
Today’s mixing and mastering processes require a full featured but easy to use equalizer which can accurately shape the tone of a track , bus or master track. gEQ12 provides all necessary tools paired with an excellent workflow.
Changes in gEQ12 v2.0.1
- Post filter predictive spectrum.
- New spectrum/EQ view.
- Filter extended to mid/side processing.
- Filter curve display optimized and extended.
- Filter popup menu added.
- Resized spectrum view added.
- Small icon for options.
- Spectrum analyzer optimized.
- Analyzer modes consolidated, pre/post avg/max/decay, colors changed.
- Spectrogram added.
- Frequency tracker added.
- EQ Cheat sheets added.
- Mouse handling extended.
- Many comfort functions.
gEQ12 is available for 79 EUR. The update is free for existing customers. The plugin is available for Windows and Mac in VST/VST3, AU, RTAS and AAX formats.
More information: TBProAudio