Tone2 Audiosoftware has released version 1.1 of the Windows version of its RayBlaster synthesizer instrument.
Impulse Modelling Synthesis (IMS) is far more than a marketing buzzword – it represents a radically new and different approach in sound generation.
Based on the latest research in psychoacoustics, Tone2 RayBlaster unveils a completely new and unique world of sounds that is exclusive to RayBlaster and not possible with other synthesizers.
Changes in RayBlaster v1.1
- Windows 10 and Windows 8 compatibility.
- Enhanced stability.
- Enhanced compatibility.
- More easy installation.
- Several other small enhancements.
- Updated standalone version.
- Polished some graphics.
- Less aggressive mouse focus by default.
- Fixed a rarely appearing crash.
RayBlaster for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for 149 EUR incl. VAT.