Xenos Soundworks has released Late Night Deep House Chords Vol 2, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Torben Hansen brings you the second installment of the Late Night Deep House Chords Series.
Volume 2 contains a completely new set of 18 main sound-sources created from scratch using a variety of software and hardware synthesizers, including the famed Access Virus TI, the wavetable-gritty Waldorf MicroQ, the smooth u-he DIVA, the fat u-he ACE and the dirty frequency-manipulator FXpansion Cypher (DCAM).
The majority of the sounds use extensive layering in order to create new interesting timbres suitable for the genre. You’ll find smooth deep chords for your deep house flavours but also plenty of stabby chords to go with more progressive tracks. The chord-material is also very suitable for the soul inspired funky house genres.
Late Night Deep House Chords Vol 2 features
- 234 instruments for Kontakt 4 (or higher).
- Each main sound includes 11 different chords.
- Instruments make use of the modwheel to modulate the cutoff-frequency of the smooth Pro-53 filter.
- Bonus: 10 example multi-instruments set up for the minor-7add11 chord. Each multi-instrument consists of 2-3 instruments layered for even more deep flavour.
- 374 MB samples, 32bit/44.1 kHz Wav.
The sample library is available to purchase for the introductory price of $14.95 USD until July 15th, 2012 (regular $19.95 USD). Requires Kontakt 4+ full version.