Sound Dust has released an updated version of its Dulcitone1884 virtual instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Dulcitone1884² for Kontakt – a multi-sampled rare and beautiful Dulcitone.
This is your chance to to play my lovingly sampled 150 year old antique Dulcitone in all its glory.
70megs, 3 velocity layers and some fancy programming but without the slightly iffy forks and sticking keyboard.
New in Dulcitone1884²
- 24 dulcitone presets that take advantage of the 3 pages of scripting.
- 4 octave architecture with control of volume, pan, ADSR and delay per octave group.
- Note on and note off “thump”.
- 69 specially made convolution reverb impulses from real spaces (including Glyndebourne Opera House).
- Round robin sample swapping.
- MIDI timing jitter for realism.
- Handwritten instruction manual.
The library is available to purchase for £20 GPB. The update is free for previous owners.
More information: Sound-Dust / Dulcitone1884²
Pendle Poucher of Sound Dust has released the dULCITONE1900 sample library. It’s taken an age, but I’ve finally managed to birth a lovely sister to Dulcitone1884. This one is a 16-year younger beauty with a … read more
Realsamples has released Beurmann Bundle – Edition Beurmann, a collection of 8 previously releases Edition Beurmann sample libaries. Beurmann Bundle – Edition Beurmann includes Italian Harpsichord English Spinet Grand Piano (Erard Pianoforte) Dulcitone Celesta English … read more
Pendle has released Steel Drum Percussion Room, a new kit of lovely dusty binaural acoustic drum samples and slightly prepared steel drums. ….a kind of Tom Waits percussion machine featuring drums in all shapes and … read more