Results for FrettedSynth
Below are the posts that should have something to do with 'FrettedSynth'.
Note: Use the search form in the top right if you're looking for something specific.
FrettedSynth has released v3.1 of FreeAmp, the freeware guitar amp simulator effect plug-in for Windows PC.
Changes in v3.1
- Fixed: speakers and output limiter, they now may be pushed quite hard without crackle.
- Improved: Wah effect.
- Many small tweaks internal and adjustments of control ranges.
- All sleep bugs should now be fixed.
- Small GUI change (little lighter).
Visit FrettedSynth to download FreeAmp3 v3.1.
FrettedSynth has released FreeAmp3, a freeware virtual guitar setup plug-in for Windows PC.
- 5 Clean amps.
- 19 Drive amps, Provides clean/drive amp switching.
- 5 Amp equalizers.
- 2 Power amps.
- 17 Speakers, including 4 bass cabs.
- 3 Effect slots both pre (mono) and post (stereo) amp positions.
- Noise gate and output Limiter.
FreeAmp3 comes in both an amp only version and a FX full version.
Visit FrettedSynth for more information and a link to download FreeAmp3.
FrettedSynth has released Complete Drums, a VSTi plugin designed to be used with piezo type drum pads, plugged directly to your soundcard.
- A special Drums Sample Player for piezo drum pads with very fast tracking
- 6 mono audio input channels each triggering a drum sample part
- Audio trigger section consists of only two knobs, (Gate) which sets the gates strength (ReTrigger) which sets the gates time re-trigger
- Very low CPU usage, Zero latency with a fade-in of about 2.5ms
FrettedSynth has released SoFtDrum, a VST plugin designed to use Soundfonts as its sample source.
Offering the ability to have as many velocity split samples as required within the MIDI velocity range of 0-127, multi sample drums can be packaged into a single file making loading of multi sample drums and maintaining a drum library very simple.
- Offers 12 drum-pads, using Soundfonts per drum-pad as its sample source
- Allows as many velocity splits as required per drum-pad
- Includes 3 different versions: 1,6 and 16 voice polyphony per drum-pad
- SoFtDrum has 6 stereo outputs
- 2 groups are provided for more accurate emulation of the hihat and many other percussion instruments
- GUI by ArtVera
- includes 5 presets
- includes SoFtDrum Library containing 24 drum Soundfonts
Three versions are included in the SoFtDrum.exe package SoFtDrumUlt, SoFtDrumLt and SoFtDrum. The only difference between them is the way that polyphony works. Polyphony works a bit different in SoFtDrum compared to most drum plugins in that each pads polyphony works independent, meaning that the only way a pad can be cutoff because of reached polyphony is from itself. On the up side that means no crash cymbal will ever be cutoff by a tom roll On the downside it means that the full sixteen voice version of SoFtDrum can ask your CPU to play 192 voices at full polyphony
- SoFtDrumUlt – 1 voice polyphony per pad = 12 voice polyphony total
- SoFtDrumLt – 6 voice polyphony per pad = 72 voice polyphony total
- SoFtDrum – 16 voice polyphony per pad = 192 voice polyphony total
FrettedSynth Audio has released SafFronVA, a freeware VA synth made with SynthEdit.
- 16 voice polyphonic
- True 4 oscillator unison per voice, which can be set from 1 to 4 voices, each can be tuned individually (Click on the “UNISON” text to show the settings for unison voice and tuning)
- Filter contains 12dB and 24dB filter-slopes
- Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Reverb FX included
- GUI by ArtVera
- includes 64 presets
SafFronVA looks a lot like SafFron SoundFont Player and it basically has the same layout.
Visit FrettedSynth for more information and a link to download SafFronVA.
If you still didn't find what you're looking for try to Google it below.