discoDSP has updated its Discovery Pro synthesizer and sampler instrument to version 6.3.1.
Discovery Pro archives even higher quality and features than his small cousin Discovery, retaining all previous functionalities.
We spent countless hours of hard coding, design and engineering, bringing the best discoDSP team work in the form of a new instrument.
Changes in Discovery Pro v6.3.1
- Fixed Graphic Modulation Envelope erratic behaviour.
- Fixed PAD ECO button graphics.
- Fixed LCD Bank cell display graphics.
The plugin is available for purchase for $229 USD / 169 EUR.
More information: discoDSP / Discovery Pro
discoDSP has announced a limited time sale on its Vertigo additive synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Vertigo features 256 breakpoints parabolic envelopes with stage slope control.
- Additive synthesizer.
- 32 / 64-bit Audio Units.
- 32 / 64-bit VST.
- 32-bit RTAS.
- 256 oscillators.
- WAV / bitmap re-synthesis.
- 2 morphable layers.
- Dual filters / serial / parallel.
- FFT view.
- 8 effects.
Vertigo is available at a 40% discount until June 15th, 2014.
More information: discoDSP
discoDSP has released version R6.3 of its Discovery Pro synthesizer instrument for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
On Release 6.3 we have rewritten Discovery Pro graphics engine and is now configurable in three window sizes: 1x (400p), 1.5x (600p) and 2x (800p).
No more squinting when trying to look at some parameter or search for a led anymore! Of course CPU has been dramatically optimised at any configuration.
Changes in Discovery Pro 6.3
- Multi-size GUI: We have rewritten Discovery Pro graphics engine and is now configurable in three window sizes: 1x (400p), 1.5x (600p) and 2x (800p). No more squinting when trying to look at some parameter or search for a led anymore! Of course CPU has been dramatically optimised at any configuration.
- Linux support: DAW software like Bitwig or Renoise has been getting better and better at a very fast rate lately. Since R6.3, Discovery Pro is committed to support the progressively popular OS amongst musicians in 32 and 64-bit flavours.
- Major internal structure re-write and clean up.
- Revised manual, banks and help files.
Discovery Pro is available for purchase for $229 USD / 169 EUR. 6.3 is a free update for 6.x customers. Updating from Release 5 and below costs 29 EUR and for a limited time Discovery (non Pro) owners can cross grade for 59 EUR from the discoDSP members area.
More information: discoDSP / Discovery Pro
discoDSP has announced the release of Bundle, a new collection of selected discoDSP instruments, effects, and commercial soundbanks for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
discoDSP Bundle features
The discoDSP Bundle is available for purchase for $399 USD/299 EUR/£249 GBP.
More information: discoDSP / Bundle
Solidtrax has launched Energetic & Evolving, a soundset featuring 128 presets for the Corona synthesizer instrument by discoDSP.
This soundbank is made for the amazing Corona synthesizer plugin from discoDSP. This powerhouse features 3 VA + WAVE / SF2 oscillators, a Roland® JP8080 modeled Super 7 unison and a blistering amount of 16 oscillator combine modes. Add the dual zero-delay feedback filters, independent drive sections per filter, fx-section and custom envelope curves and you understand why this makes Corona extremely versatile and capable of producing very unique and convincing sounds.
We took great care in crafting these presets and made extensive use of all the features of this synthesizer. The end result is a bank with presets that ranges from smooth to energetic, static to evolving and mellow to hard.
The soundset is available for 19 EUR.
More information: Solidtrax / Energetic & Evolving
discoDSP has launched its Spring Sale, offering a 40% discount on the Corona synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Corona is a virtual analog and wave synthesizer featuring 3 VA + WAVE oscillators, 16 oscillator combine modes, 32 steps arpeggiator with MIDI out, 8 destination matrix modulations, 4 LFOs, 4 ADSR envelopes, Roland JP8080 modeled SuperSaw unison, distortion, chorus, delay and limiter effects, high-quality sound and analog modeled dual zero-delay feedback filters.
Corona for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $77 USD / 57 EUR until April 24th, 2014.
More information: discoDSP / Corona
discoDSP has released version 4.1 of its Discovery synthesizer instrument for the Linux platform.
discoDSP’s Nord Lead 2 inspired Discovery virtual analog syntesizer.
Discovery’s architecture provides maximum flexibility when programming your own sounds. Start by selecting from the two oscillators, and then add one of the several types of filters, and then program the appropriate ADSR envelope for the sound.
Changes in Discovery 4.1 for Linux
- New zero-feedback delay filters modeled after the Nord Lead 2.
- 64-bit VST support.
- Simpler dialog boxes descriptions.
- Streamlined Morph knob display.
- Export/Import point to better folder locations.
- Added Buy links to EDIT menu on Demo version.
- Reworked and streamlined EDIT menu.
- FX Bypass moved to main EDIT menu position.
- Fixed Import/Export file paths.
- High contrast drop down menus.
- Discovery data location placed at ~/discoDSP/Discovery/
- New selected item EDIT menu background color.
- Instant refresh in Bank Browser for new FXB fles.
- Better preset renaming dialog box.
- Menu font replaced to FreeSans.
- Sound engine fixes.
- Manual revision.
Discovery for Windows, Mac and Linux is available to purchase for $69 USD / 49 EUR until March 4th, 2014.
More information: discoDSP / Discovery