Odo Synths has released Double Six v2.0, an FM synth VST instrument for Windows PC.
Double Six v2.0 is a 6-operator FM synth with 32 DX7 algorithms and 16 4-operator algorithms.
New in Double Six v2.0
- Operators have 11 different waveforms.
- Every operator has a clipper.
- 2 octave sequencers.
- 3 envelopes with retrigger mode on BPM rates.
- 3 LFOs with 19 different waveforms, 16 different BPM speeds and free rate mode.
- MIDI learn.
- Velocity controls for volume filter and phase modulation depth.
- Bug fix: Some problems in the Double Six v1.0 algorithms view.
- Envelope stage looping.
- Gater effect.
- Updated Delay (now has 32 BPM rates).
Double Six v2.0 is available as donationware (free for those who donated for Double Six).
Visit Odo Synths for more information and audio demos.
Odo Synths has announced that all of Odo’s plug-ins are now freeware.
Plug-ins previously available as donationware
- 38911 Bytes, a C64 (Commodore 64) based synth.
- Double Six, a 6-operator FM synth with 32 DX7 algorithms and 16 4-operator algorithms.
- Six, a simple FM synth.
- Unknown 64 Pro, another C64 (Commodore 64) based synth.
All Odo Synths plug-ins are available as VST plug-ins for Windows PC.
Even though everything is now freeware, I’m sure Marc will still gladly accept donations, so consider sending him a few bucks if you like his plug-ins.
Visit Odo Synths for more information and links to download Odo Synths plug-ins.
Odo Synths has released Odd Odo Delay, a freeware delay effect plug-in for Windows PC.
Odd Odo Delay features
- Separate left & right delay.
- Depth, feedback, mix and rate controls for each channel.
- Filter for each channel: LP 12dB/24dB/34dB, Hi, Band.
- Global Depth & Rate.
Download Odd Odo Delay here.
Odo Synths has released 38911 Bytes, a C64 (Commodore 64) based synth plug-in for Windows PC.
38911 Bytes features:
- 1 OSC with 4 difftent waveforms Saw, Triangle, Pulse and Pitched noise.
- 3 BPM sequencers with 7 rates and 2 to 8 steps .
- Filter with envelope from 1 to 8 stages and 13 curves for selecting sustain points.
- Filter types: lowpass, hipass and bandpass (more than one filter type can be activated, like on a real c64).
- Pitch envelope from 1 to 8 stages + select sustain point.
- PW envelope from 1 to 8 stages + select sustain point.
- Filter, pitch envelope and PW envelopes have on/off buttons to save CPU.
- 2 LFO’s with 19 different waveforms and free speed or 14 bpm speeds.
- Ringmodulation with a bitcrusher notes from c to b and octaves from -4 to 4.
- Volume envelope.
- 128 presets.
38911 Bytes is available as donationware. The free demo version works but you can’t change the parameters.
Visit Odo Synths for more information and a link to download the demo version of 38911 Bytes.
Odo has released Double Six, a 6-operator FM synth with 32 DX7 algorithms and 16 4-operator algorithms.
Double Six features
- 6-operator FM synth with 32 DX7 algorithms and 16 4-operator algorithms
- Every operator has its own envelope. You can choose between 1 and 8 stages and set the sustain point from 1 to 7 or off
- 14 different curves for the envelopes. You can disable the envelope to save some CPU. All envelopes have a time knob
- The operators can be disabled, fixed or pitched and have a octave range from -6 to 3, fine-tune and pulse width
- 5 different waveforms for the operators (Sine / Saw / Ramp / Triangle / Pulse)
- The filter has the same envelope and there are 5 different filters types (low-pass 12db / low-pass 24db / low-pass db32 / hi-pass / band-pass)
- EZ preset: This allows you make new sounds fast. You can reset all fine-tunes with the hit of a button or change all waveforms, set all the octaves the same and the times of the envelopes
- Phase modulation depth control and a feedback control
- Master and volume envelopes
- One BPM LFO for PMD operator 1 to 6, pitch 1 to 6 and cutoff
- Chorus, stereo delay and phaser effects
- 128 preset + 32 made by Cuppa
Double Six is donationware (knobs are disabled until you donate). An XXL version will also be released soon, free for everyone who donates.
Visit Odo Synths for more information and a link to download Double Six.
Odo Synths has released Six, a simple FM synth VSTi plugin.
- All the routings from the dx7 synthesizer and also some routings from different fm synths
- 8 stage envelopes
- Random option for easy patch generation
- Fine reset button (because fine tune can be very ugly)
- Every operator has a -6 to 3 octave knob
- Fine tune and PW
- Level and time knob for envelopes
- Filter (12/low, 24/low, 36/hipass/moog 4/moog 8) has the same 8 stage envelope with time and level
- PMD and feedback knobs
- Effects: chorus, phaser and a stereo delay
This synth comes with a full bank of 128 presets and it is available as donationware. Unless you donate you will not be able to set any parameters with the knobs.
Visit Odo Synths for more information and a link to download a free version of Six.