Odo Synths has released version 2.0 of 38911 Bytes, a free synthesizer plug-in based on Commodore 64 software.
Changes in 38911 Bytes v2.0
- 16-steps in the step-sequencers (instead of 8).
- Improved filters (They are now closer to the Commodore 64).
- Improved noise.
- 1 extra LFO.
- New GUI.
38911 Bytes is available as a VST instrument for Windows PC.
Visit Odo Synths for more information and a link to download 38911 Bytes v2.0.
Odo Synths has released Odd Odo Delay 2, a new version of the free dual-channel BPM syncable delay with resonant filter for Windows PC.
Odd Odo Delay 2 features
- BPM delays: 1 to 1/16.
- BPM dotteds: 1 to 1/16.
- A BPM crosser with rates 16 to 1/32.
- 2 filters for the delays with lowpass (12db/24db/36db), hipass, bandpass, low/hi/band/peak/notch ck and moog.
Odd Odo Delay 2 is available as a freeware VST effect plug-ins for Windows PC.
Visit Odo Synths for more information.
Odo Synths has released Double Six v2.0, an FM synth VST instrument for Windows PC.
Double Six v2.0 is a 6-operator FM synth with 32 DX7 algorithms and 16 4-operator algorithms.
New in Double Six v2.0
- Operators have 11 different waveforms.
- Every operator has a clipper.
- 2 octave sequencers.
- 3 envelopes with retrigger mode on BPM rates.
- 3 LFOs with 19 different waveforms, 16 different BPM speeds and free rate mode.
- MIDI learn.
- Velocity controls for volume filter and phase modulation depth.
- Bug fix: Some problems in the Double Six v1.0 algorithms view.
- Envelope stage looping.
- Gater effect.
- Updated Delay (now has 32 BPM rates).
Double Six v2.0 is available as donationware (free for those who donated for Double Six).
Visit Odo Synths for more information and audio demos.
Odo Synths has announced that all of Odo’s plug-ins are now freeware.
Plug-ins previously available as donationware
- 38911 Bytes, a C64 (Commodore 64) based synth.
- Double Six, a 6-operator FM synth with 32 DX7 algorithms and 16 4-operator algorithms.
- Six, a simple FM synth.
- Unknown 64 Pro, another C64 (Commodore 64) based synth.
All Odo Synths plug-ins are available as VST plug-ins for Windows PC.
Even though everything is now freeware, I’m sure Marc will still gladly accept donations, so consider sending him a few bucks if you like his plug-ins.
Visit Odo Synths for more information and links to download Odo Synths plug-ins.
Odo Synths has released Odd Odo Delay, a freeware delay effect plug-in for Windows PC.
Odd Odo Delay features
- Separate left & right delay.
- Depth, feedback, mix and rate controls for each channel.
- Filter for each channel: LP 12dB/24dB/34dB, Hi, Band.
- Global Depth & Rate.
Download Odd Odo Delay here.
Odo Synths has released 38911 Bytes, a C64 (Commodore 64) based synth plug-in for Windows PC.
38911 Bytes features:
- 1 OSC with 4 difftent waveforms Saw, Triangle, Pulse and Pitched noise.
- 3 BPM sequencers with 7 rates and 2 to 8 steps .
- Filter with envelope from 1 to 8 stages and 13 curves for selecting sustain points.
- Filter types: lowpass, hipass and bandpass (more than one filter type can be activated, like on a real c64).
- Pitch envelope from 1 to 8 stages + select sustain point.
- PW envelope from 1 to 8 stages + select sustain point.
- Filter, pitch envelope and PW envelopes have on/off buttons to save CPU.
- 2 LFO’s with 19 different waveforms and free speed or 14 bpm speeds.
- Ringmodulation with a bitcrusher notes from c to b and octaves from -4 to 4.
- Volume envelope.
- 128 presets.
38911 Bytes is available as donationware. The free demo version works but you can’t change the parameters.
Visit Odo Synths for more information and a link to download the demo version of 38911 Bytes.
Odo has released Double Six, a 6-operator FM synth with 32 DX7 algorithms and 16 4-operator algorithms.
Double Six features
- 6-operator FM synth with 32 DX7 algorithms and 16 4-operator algorithms
- Every operator has its own envelope. You can choose between 1 and 8 stages and set the sustain point from 1 to 7 or off
- 14 different curves for the envelopes. You can disable the envelope to save some CPU. All envelopes have a time knob
- The operators can be disabled, fixed or pitched and have a octave range from -6 to 3, fine-tune and pulse width
- 5 different waveforms for the operators (Sine / Saw / Ramp / Triangle / Pulse)
- The filter has the same envelope and there are 5 different filters types (low-pass 12db / low-pass 24db / low-pass db32 / hi-pass / band-pass)
- EZ preset: This allows you make new sounds fast. You can reset all fine-tunes with the hit of a button or change all waveforms, set all the octaves the same and the times of the envelopes
- Phase modulation depth control and a feedback control
- Master and volume envelopes
- One BPM LFO for PMD operator 1 to 6, pitch 1 to 6 and cutoff
- Chorus, stereo delay and phaser effects
- 128 preset + 32 made by Cuppa
Double Six is donationware (knobs are disabled until you donate). An XXL version will also be released soon, free for everyone who donates.
Visit Odo Synths for more information and a link to download Double Six.